Does your Mom need an ecig? Mothers Day contest this weekend only!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
heart-tattoo-design-3.jpg

Let's make it real simple.......to enter all you have to do is post and tell us why your mom deserves a SmokeStik. Just tell a little about what she means to you....what you admire about her. The prizes will be awarded by random generation based on the background noise from the Big Bang. Here's the rules:

#1 ONE POST PER PERSON (you start cross talking and chatting....your just screwing up your own chances of winning)
#2 Only people who have NEVER won something from SmokeStik may enter................(except davelog who won but some silly squirrel sent his prize to the wrong person.....who btw never bothered to say anything.....you know who you are!!!...........................................
#3 You really need to be entering on behalf of your Mom (or Mom-like person in your life. Biology doesn't matter...for that matter neither does gender...if you were raised by a Mr Mom....cool!)

Thats about it .....prizes awarded will depend on number of entries. Let's say one prize for every 10 entries. The prize will be a custom SmokeStik kit complete with everything....carry case...SmokeStik lanyard and a 5pack of cartomizers on top of the Combo pack that comes with the kit. Everyone who enters and is functional enough to proactively go to smokestik.com and register your shipping info will receive a disposable SmokeStik in your choice of Menthol or tobacco...nicotine or non-nicotine.

If this isn't clear enough and you have questions...please PM them to me....don't post them in this thread. It would make me so happy...for once....not to have a contest turn into a three ring circus. :facepalm:

Last edited:

Agorizer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
In the Market
Entering for my "Mr. Mom" --Dad! I got him started on vaping shortly after I did last year. As a, shall we say "older gentleman", he needs lots of hand-holding to keep him vaped up. My Mom; his dear wife, left this realm in March, and I'd like to honor HER by keeping him off the stinkies for good. Free, easy to use smokestik stuff will help with that! Thanks, G

Tiesel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2009
Maryland
Ya know, I just don't know how my mom did it or how she did it alone. Before I joined the Corps I really was the worst child ever. We had to move twice before I was 10 years old because I had been kicked out of every school in that particular county for fighting. Things only got worse as I got older. One of my biggest regrets in life is what a POS I was growing up, people say I was just a kid but I just see that as an excuse. I know you will never see this post mom, and I know you must have hated my guts some times, but you always had my back. This one is for you, I hope you have an awesome Mothers Day!

This prize would be going to my aunt who is currently fighting ovarian cancer and was a heavy smoker. My mom doesn't smoke but I instantly thought of my aunt when I saw this.
Thank you for this contest and good luck to everyone.

Madagain

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2009
AB, Canada
Perfect contest for Moms day. Thanks!

My mother quit smoking full time about 5 years ago but when stress starts running real high she will still have a occasional smoke. I am worried one of these times she will go back full time. I gave her a old original 510 kit a few years ago but it sucked so much it didn't help. I would love to give her a modern device to help her avoid going back to the analogs.

Since I know I provided lots of stress over the last 40+ years it would be real nice to add a little something extra to her mothers day gift.

Maile

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2012
Oregon
For my mother in law.... Grandmother of my babies.. I started her on vaping and she surprised us both by actually trying it. Yay! I fear I will never see my back up KGO again. I won't take it from her because it's great to see her following thru with this but I have friends who want to try and I can't afford to keep buying more kits. If I win this for her it would be great... Either way I intend to make sure she stays with it so see she can see her grand babies grow up!!!

NaturesEncore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Chicago
momsfortress.com
I'd love the chance to win this for my step-mother. She has smoked since her early 20's, and she's 62, now.

She is my second Mom, and we've always been close. She always puts everyone else before herself, and has so much love to give. I just want to keep her around as long as possible because she brings so much light into this world.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Nice entries everyone!!! Please be sure and go back to read the contest rules and description carefully. So far only one of you has followed the instructions to get your free disposable. If I didn't make it clear...everyone who enters correctly will get one even if you don't win one of the big prizes. That way at least you all have something to give Mom,Dad or Aunt something to try. Cheers!! LK13

bushmaster...I WANT that snake!!! Would you trade it for a custom made lanyard? LOL

tumblr_m1ydj387Me1rnyr10o1_500.jpg

Last edited:

davelog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
Phoenix
www.davelog.com
My mom is gone. Lung cancer took her a decade ago.

Our next door neighbor - who is a mom - has spotted my wife and I outside vaping before, and has asked some introductory questions about it all, but thinks it's largely hokum, some kind of trick to get her to stop smoking.

I can relate. I've been there before. If I win this contest, I'm giving it to her, to let her see for herself that there really is something out there better than putting flame to leaves.

Karla Lyle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Frederick, md
I would love to win a kit for my mom. She is actually in a Christian rehab back in California. She just completed the 1 year long program and is now in the school or training program to be a counselor herself. She quit all the drinking and everything else but the one thing she hasn't given up are cigarettes. UGGH! She is coming here next month and staying for the summer to help me with my 3 little ones. I really don't want her smoking and especially not around my kids. My youngest is only 6 months and my 2 year old has asthma. I would love to give her a kit she can use. I've told her all about vaping and how it kept me off cigarettes for 5 months and she really would love a kit. A smokstik kit would be absolutely perfect for her! I can't believe I found your contest. It could not be at a more perfect time to get her a kit as well as a great way to reward her and her hard work over this last year. I am very proud of her as quitting alcohol has been a long hard struggle for her over the past few years. Thanks for the chance to win. She would be so grateful and so would the kids and I. :)

Last edited:

LadyVaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2011
SWEET HOME ALABAMA
I was estranged from my mother for several years and I could feel the void in my life.
Three years ago I reached out and found my mother again only to find she was very ill with
a lump on her throat. Doctors can't tell her what it is, so she thinks she is safe. I have tried to
get her to try ecigs but she doesn't "think" they are for her. Yet she has not tried. She thinks the
ones you get at the gas stations are a rip off and the ones you get online do not resemble a cigarette.
I would love for "her" to win this and it would also be her Birthday present. I also want to thank you for the contest.
I would love to be able to say "Happy Birthday and Happy Mothers Day" with a SmokeStik kit that has everything you need
to start vaping and quit smoking. What is a better way to tell her you love her and want her to be around for many more years.
Thanks for the contest and LK Happy Mothers Day to you too!

Last edited:

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
I was adopted in Germany by an American Military family..the son of a dependent American girl. My Mom left my Dad and I when I was pretty young but I always knew she loved me. We never had much of a relationship while I was growing up until I was in my 30's. She kept after me to quit smoking,and she is a smoker, When I finally made the transition to ecigs she was skeptical and tells me it's the same thing as smoking. I have tried to educate her and even let her try my Echo,but she says it's bulky and looks like drug paraphernalia..LOL. I think that if she had something a little less obvious she might consider making the switch.
I love my Mom very much,and she can be hard-headed,(like me)...but I would love to win this opportunity to change her life.
Thank you for this Contest...Vape On!! And a Happy Mother's Day to all of the Moms out there!!

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Ok....giving this a bump.....contest will end in about 6 hours.

well that's pretty pathetic when you can't even give something away for free.......I will hopefully chalk it up to the beautiful weather and people being outside. Much as I love you people.....this is work for me and I'ld rather not be doing it on a Sunday. This will come as a shock to most of you....but I like to spend one day a week in total silence (yelling at the dogs does not count). Texting is technically not talking......just ask the Buddhist monks that walk around with chalkboards hanging on them...LOL.....but for me it isn't just the talking I want to abstain from....it's interacting with human lifeforms in general.

I know....good God get to the point Lorraine! The point is....I'm letting the contest run until tomorrow so I don't have to deal with it today. THERE! Happy Sunday!

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Alrighty then.....I guess that answers my question....I'll go ahead and close the thread. Winners will be announced when I have time. Thanks for participating to the people that did....nice entries all of them.

mothersday4vxuuz.jpg
mothersday3.jpg
mothersday2.jpg
mothersday1.jpg

Ok folks....there's the winners. I decided to give 3 kits since there were so many good entries....I'm sorry I couldn't just give you all one! However...for the THIRD time....if you would just register yourself at SmokeStik.com so I have your shipping info I will send everyone who entered and tells me whether they want Menthol or Tobacco a free disposable for Mother's Day. Congratulations to:

Post # 2 Agorizer
Post #3 Tiesel
Post #13 Karla Lyle

Pm me with your details....what kind of cartomizers (color and strength) and you may choose between a Premium (realistic looking) or a Royale (fancy and pretty) kit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread