The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Does your Mom need an ecig? Mothers Day contest this weekend only!!!

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by lorikay13, May 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Slowone2

Slowone2 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 12, 2011
    Virginia
    For my mother in law, never thought I would find as nice a person than my own mommy. She is very caring and generous, works 3 jobs and takes care of her parents. Always willing to help even if it meens going without herself. she has welcomed me into the family with open arms, and goes way above and beyond to make me feel good. She has tried to quit many times and I am sure an ecig would be just what she needs to to do it.

2. IronHorse

IronHorse Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Mar 30, 2012
    Oregon
    This contest ended yesterday Slowone....(Sorry...no pun intended!!) :blink:

3. GLRogerss

GLRogerss Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 23, 2009
    Joplin,MO
    Thanks Lorikay, and congrads to winners.

4. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Slowone....if you register your shipping info at smokestik.com I will send you a free disposable for her to try. LK13

5. priorities

priorities ~Resident daydreamer~ ECF Veteran

Very nice of you! So sweet...I wish I had seen this sooner..would have brought others over *...aww..very generous of you too...if you have another..I'll be watching for it..and try to spread the word around for you** Happy Mother's Day to yours ! My mom does not smoke but my dear friend does and she has not 'tried' it yet...but give me time!! ...take good care...lee

6. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Sign up for our newsletter.....you don't have to buy anything to register and sign up. We have contests and giveaways all the time. Thanks for the kind words...enjoy your Mother's Day!

7. priorities

Oh you are welcome! I will sub to you and keep an eye on you :) take good care...and have a great night:) and it's good to hit the 'like' button for those who come especially when you want to get their attention..:) ! Bye bye for now**...Lee far014falle.gif

8. CES

CES optimistic cynic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    what a great contest...congrats to the winners.

9. priorities

Morning all...hope it's a great vaping day!! Lee z1849649.gif

10. ozpkchris

ozpkchris Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 19, 2011
    Fl
    My mom could definitely use a good ecig kit. She has been smoking for over thirty years now. I have tried multiple different methods to help her quit bit she always relapses.

Her health is my priority

Thanks for the contest

11. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Hi.....unfortunately this contest has been over since last Sunday. But if you want to register you address at the SmokeStik website and then send me a pM telling me menthol or tobacco I would be happy to send you a free disposable for you Mom to try.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.