DUAL cartomizer adapter? HUH? I need this. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
It is Working Much Better than I had thought it would.

Maybe tonight I'll dig up the Box where I put all the Old Cartos I don't use anymore. I think I have some Blank Boge 2.0 Filler Cartos in it.

I'm curious how the Dual Mouth Piece Works.
It looks pretty good on your pics. I was thinking of that mouth piece, as I didn't see it on your pics.

Yes, I have some Boge's 2.0 as well. Please let us know if the Provari reads that monstrosity :D

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
It looks pretty good on your pics. I was thinking of that mouth piece, as I didn't see it on your pics.

Yes, I have some Boge's 2.0 as well. Please let us know if the Provari reads that monstrosity :D

It Looks like the Holes in the Mouth Piece are designed to fit a Filler type Carto. Maybe only a Metal Walled Carto. A CE2 has a Slightly Bigger Diameter than a Metal Filler Carto.

I found an Old, Dried Up, Used Boge 2.0 and it fits into the Mouth Piece fine.

---

A Provari should see the Ohms as 1/2 of what the Ohms are of a Singe Carto. So if you put Two 2.0 ohm cartos on it, a provari should see it as 1.0 ohm.

Interesting, the Math says I'm vaping right now at just over 10 watts. This is a Strange Concept because I have never been able to vape over 8 watts with a CE2 tasting like Dog Dookie.

Can't do anymore testing. I'm getting a Nicotine Buzz like I was a Newbie.

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
It Looks like the Holes in the Mouth Piece are designed to fit a Filler type Carto. Maybe only a Metal Walled Carto. A CE2 has a Slightly Bigger Diameter than a Metal Filler Carto.

I found an Old, Dried Up, Used Boge 2.0 and it fits into the Mouth Piece fine.

---

A Provari should see the Ohms as 1/2 of what the Ohms are of a Singe Carto. So if you put Two 2.0 ohm cartos on it, a provari should see it as 1.0 ohm.

Interesting, the Math says I'm vaping right now at just over 10 watts. This is a Strange Concept because I have never been able to vape over 8 watts with a CE2 tasting like Dog Dookie.

Can't do anymore testing. I'm getting a Nicotine Buzz like I was a Newbie.
That is interesting. Maybe because your'e running each CE at 5 watts each?

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Damn, I wish mine would hurry up. Thing is my tracking is stuck on acceptance the last 3 days.

One more thing. The vapor is massive, but is it real warm like a dual carto?

Don't let the Tracking Hang you Up. I have gotten Many things at my door and then 3 days Later it says that it was Delivered

The Hit is Exactly like if you put 2 PV’s in your Mouth and Pushed Both Buttons. Not Hotter or Cooler. But TWICE as much Vapor.

Don't use it under a Smoke Alarm. ;)

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
Don't let the Tracking Hang you Up. I have gotten Many things at my door and then 3 days Later it says that it was Delivered

The Hit is Exactly like if you put 2 PV’s in your Mouth and Pushed Both Buttons. Not Hotter or Cooler. But TWICE as much Vapor.

Don't use it under a Smoke Alarm. ;)
Thanks for the optimism.

Whoa!! That sounds perfect !

LOL Gonna love this gadget !

Underwhelmed

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2012
Texas
I got mine in today as well. I'm using CE3's on mine because I love the flavor I get from them.

I found some in stock at Vapor's Choice that meter out 2.6-2.8 ohms each. That was as high as I could find them. I was afraid they would taste burnt, but they don't.

I'm running them at 3.8 volts, they meter out at 1.3 on the ProVari Mini. Tons of vapor and no burnt taste so far.

As zoiDman found with the CE2's, the CE3's don't fit into the mouthpiece properly. I found that by using the silicone tips I would normally throw away the one piece mouthpiece will work pretty well.

I may try cutting some cheap 510 plastic drip tips down and see if they will fit in there for a better seal.

Last edited:

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
I got mine in today as well. I'm using CE3's on mine because I love the flavor I get from them.

I found some in stock at Vapor's Choice that meter out 2.6-2.8 ohms each. That was as high as I could find them. I was afraid they would taste burnt, but they don't.

I'm running them at 3.8 volts, they meter out at 1.3 on the ProVari Mini. Tons of vapor and no burnt taste so far.

As zoiDman found with the CE2's, the CE3's don't fit into the mouthpiece properly. I found that by using the silicone tips I would normally throw away the one piece mouthpiece will work pretty well.

I may try cutting some cheap 510 plastic drip tips down and see if they will fit in there for a better seal.
That's awesome that it runs smooth on the Provari. Now I'm dying for mine! :D

Underwhelmed

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2012
Texas
That's awesome that it runs smooth on the Provari. Now I'm dying for mine! :D

I switched it out and tried it on an eGo Twist. At 4 volts I'm getting lots of vapor and no burnt taste. I'm sure the amp limit is cutting the voltage back, but I don't have any way to measure it to verify that.

With CE3's installed this thing is the same length as the ProVari Mini.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
holy .... this sounds amazing. i can't believe I decided against buying one, but, i'm glad I didn't or I'd have no money for the rest of the week, the guy I was counting on for a paycheck this month decided against hiring me to paint his kitchen walls. I'm screwed. NO income.. and after I just spent everything I have on a MV order. I literally have $7 left lol. I hate this guy. I really do. Just because I didn't pick up my phone while I was in a meeting with my therapist, he BLOWS UP at me and says he'll never commission me again. Great.

I am going to have to get one of these though. They sound amazing. I'll keep an eye on the amount madvapes has in stock just in case they start running low. Glad I brought this to ecf's attention.

Underwhelmed

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2012
Texas

I cut down a couple of the small black silicone (or rubber, I'm not sure what they're made of) drip tips that come with the CE3's and they work better than the silicone carto plugs I was using before to fit the mouthpiece.

I just cut the top tapered section off with a sharp razor blade about 3-4 mm above the flare that slides into the CE3. This allows the tip to grip the inside of the mouthpiece and make a good seal.

Gr8Scott

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
Ifaitoldzya, Umytszlapmi
I cut down a couple of the small black silicone (or rubber, I'm not sure what they're made of) drip tips that come with the CE3's and they work better than the silicone carto plugs I was using before to fit the mouthpiece.

I just cut the top tapered section off with a sharp razor blade about 3-4 mm above the flare that slides into the CE3. This allows the tip to grip the inside of the mouthpiece and make a good seal.

Got some pics? I am wondering what this looks like :)

Underwhelmed

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2012
Texas
Got some pics? I am wondering what this looks like :)

I just took some real quick. Sorry for the quality, I'm no photographer.

IMG_2100.jpg
IMG_2102.jpg
IMG_2103.jpg
IMG_2104.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2105.jpg
    IMG_2105.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread