The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Everclear cold extration questions

Discussion in 'Liquid Extraction From Tobacco' started by tattooer601, Jul 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. tattooer601

tattooer601 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 21, 2010
    mississippi
    Well quickly put I failed quitting cigarettes 5 years ago with e-cigs.
    I was using 36 my liquid like wildfire.

I can't afford the tobacco 'extra's' from vendors & want to try your process of cold alcohol extraction.
    I'm hoping the cold alcohol extraction could be a way of filling this missing ingredient and allow me to try to totally quit.
    Any opinions as to if this would work would be great,I have surgery scheduled and the surgeon will not operate if I'm smoking at all.
    I'm getting my daughter to grab some everclear for me today I have loads of great pipe tobacco aged and hope this will benefit me.

Does this sound feasible enough to use everclear and ice cold extractions ,that I could get enough tobacco 'extras' to help myself through time?
    Thanks everyone for your process discriptions and help.

2. Str8vision

Str8vision Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 26, 2013
    Sallisaw, Oklahoma USA
    Wish I could be of help but I haven't performed an ethanol (Pure Grain Alcohol), extraction at temperatures below ambient (room).

3. Nermal

Nermal Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 8, 2013
    Farmington, NM USA
    Can't help, but if the surgery is of the plastic surgery variety, the problem really is the nicotine.

4. gt_1955

gt_1955 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 25, 2012
    South Australia
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.