Exclusive MEMBERS ONLY CONTEST....badgirlz and pool boyz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ISBN

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Happy Dale Sanatorium
who is spacekitty!?

What's a thread? ...

Thread_spool.jpg

Lady J

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2011
Ohio
The word is SMOKE. I found it "easier" to discover the maroon letters by viewing my monitor at an angle. Now my eyes are angry at me, lol.

S: She IS the League!!!

M: Spacekitty has been an important part of my ECF dayz for as long as I can remember!

O: Ever tone that knows her...except the hanged dude it appears... Adores her!

K: See how lucky you are?

E: Everyone else that has entered please register at SmokeStik so I can send you a prize too!

Edited because I learned to read instructions >.>

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Ok it's Lady J by default. She is the only one that EVENTUALLY followed directions. Congrats Lady J ! Sorry VChick.....but it's not like your empty handed. ;)

I will admit bias here....I was hoping that someone who had not yet gotten something special from me would win. ISBN thank you for providing the cheer leading for us...RFLMAO!

Ok there is another one left.....should I make you wait a week? Or do this again tomorrow?

dw_ww3_slitheen.jpg

btw....if you look at the timestamps on their edits....they are exactly the same. That means LadyJ did her own work...it's a legitimate win in my opinion. flickflick

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
In the future just remember it's all about ME....the goal is to make MY life easier......RFLMAO!!!! See when you just post a number then I have to go look the damn thing up to make sure your right. However the only reason I was able to name LadyJ the winner is that you both posted at almost exactly the same time so there was no time for someone else to take your answer and then just go look for the letters. If it had have happened even 5 minutes apart it would have been a draw and we would have done it over again. I really do try to be fair..you all know how I HATE having to make a decision. Anyway....let's wait until next week so the people that didn't play today because they probably were busy have a chance. I'll be starting another contest that everyone can play tomorrow to give away some Intro Kits and new flavored cartomizers. I just haven't figured out the contest yet...LOL. I would like to talk the webmaster into making me a scratcher game just for ECF...I'll work on that.

PS...nice avatar windy. :)

hey I know....the first person who is NOT named ISDN to tell me why I put up that picture of the green guys wins something from SmokeStik. What you win depends on what you already have...IE if you already have batteries the you can win cartos...if you don't even have a SmokeStik...you win an Intro Kit. Let's see who is paying attention.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread