Exclusive MEMBERS ONLY CONTEST....badgirlz and pool boyz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady J

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2011
Ohio
That's very magnanimous of you Lady J....LOL. Your going to get some cartos anyway to beta test....I'll be sending out Sampler packs to all the people that did the first round of beta testing....I don't remember if you were one of them...but if you weren't ....you should have been. Hehe.

I did indeed. Very delicious. and thanks again, Queen of the Squirrels.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
hey I know....the first person who is NOT named ISDN to tell me why I put up that picture of the green guys wins something from SmokeStik. What you win depends on what you already have...IE if you already have batteries the you can win cartos...if you don't even have a SmokeStik...you win an Intro Kit. Let's see who is paying attention.

There is nobody here named "ISDN"... LOL!! And all I know is that it might have something to do with Dr. Who... and time traveling (or time stamps) perhaps?? But then again... I don't get to play... ;)

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
nevermind-1.gif

ISBN

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Happy Dale Sanatorium
There is nobody here named "ISDN"... LOL!! And all I know is that it might have something to do with Dr. Who... and time traveling (or time stamps) perhaps?? But then again... I don't get to play... ;)

Good point!!!

But I have no IDEA what that crazy squirrel is doing posting pictures of...

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Don't worry...ya'll know there will be more. :) But I wanted to do something special for the people who have hung in there and supported us through thick and thin. I DO hope Katya plays this one. ;0)

Snakes???? :shock:

Yikes! They'll eat me alive.

Just sayin'...

Lori, you're the most generous person on the planet. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread