Status
Not open for further replies.

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com

If you have a suggestion for this thread please post it in the suggestions thread or PM me :)

[h=3]Smokeless Image F.A.Q.[/h][h=2]Is the Smokeless Image Electronic Cigarette really smokeless?[/h]
Yes, Smokeless Image Electronic Cigarettes are smoke free. Smokeless Image Electronic Cigarettes produces mostly water vapor, not smoke. Though it looks like smoke, the water-based vapor disappears in seconds.
[h=2]Who can use the Smokeless Image Electronic Cigarette?[/h]
Smokeless Image Electronic Cigarettes are for smokers 18 years and older who want the freedom to “smoke” in places where traditional cigarettes are not permitted. The Smokeless Image Electronic Cigarette is not intended to help you quit smoking traditional cigarettes.

[h=2]Can I use the Smokeless Image Electronic Cigarette to quit smoking?[/h]
While Smokeless Image Electronic Cigarettes can provide the pleasures of “smoking” without the restrictions associated with traditional cigarettes, Smokeless Image Electronic Cigarettes are not intended to help you quit smoking. Studies suggest that the use of e-cigarettes as an alternative to traditional smoking is linked to feelings of improved quality of life.

[h=2]Who are the intended users?[/h]
Smokeless Image Electronic Cigarettes are for smokers 18 years and older who want the freedom to “smoke” in places where traditional cigarettes are not permitted. Smokeless Image Electronic Cigarettes are not intended to help you quit smoking traditional cigarettes.

[h=2]What does the smoke/vapor taste like?[/h]
We have many flavors that imitate a traditional tobacco cigarette as well as fruit flavors. Although electronic cigarettes can never truly taste like a tobacco cigarette, all of our customers have found a flavor they like sometimes as much or even more than they did traditional cigarettes. The MLB flavor is our most popular being and American blend tobacco flavor.

[h=2]What does the Smoke/vapor smell like?[/h]
The Simple answer is nothing, aside from maybe a slight sweet smell that lingers for only a second.

[h=2]How and When Will My Order Ship?[/h]
Orders ship the same day Monday-Friday before 2pm EST and Saturday before 11am EST. You will receive an email notification as soon as the product is set for shipping.

[h=2]Are Smokeless Image Electronic Cigarettes FDA Regulated/Approved?[/h]
The FDA has recently decided to regulate the electronic cigarette as a tobacco product. The rules as to regulation have yet to be set forth.

[h=2]What's in the Vapor I inhale?[/h]
The majority of the vapor or mist that is inhaled while smoking is a water based solution consisting of nicotine in the level you choose (0mg -24mg), and Propylene Glycol and flavor additives. If you choose Zero nicotine the cartridge holds simply water, Propylene Glycol and flavor additives. Propylene Glycol is a common additive (also used in toothpaste, mouthwash, moisturizer and many other common products). Compare this to the thousands of chemicals found in tobacco cigarettes.

[h=2]How Long Does A Single Cartridge Last?[/h]
One disposable cartridge lasts the equivalent of 15-20 (one pack) of regular tobacco cigarettes. That translates to about 300 puffs. Disparities depend on how many puffs are taken when smoking, and the length and strength of each inhale.

[h=2]How Long Does A Battery last?[/h]
The length of usage will vary depending on PPH (puffs per hour). The Average length for a pack a day smoker would be 4-6 hours per charge. Our 65mm batteries currently have 220 MAH. The long term battery life assuming regular use would be approx 1 year before it would need to be replaced.

[h=2]Is There an On/Off Switch On The Smokeless Image Electronic Cigarette?[/h]
The Smokeless Image Electronic Cigarette is a very complex device, packaged into an eye-catching little shell. The battery is only activated when it feels the pressure of you inhaling, and hence there is no manual on/off switch. The beauty of Smokeless Image Electronic Cigarette technology is there's almost no wasted battery life. The Smokeless
Image Electronic Cigarette is only "on" when you are puffing.

[h=2]Can Smokeless Image Products Really Be Used In Non-Smoking Areas?[/h]
An electronic/battery operated cigarette, contains no tobacco and is not ignited. They produce no smoke or second hand smoke, just a vapor. It is therefore not subject to the tobacco smoking bans! You should be able to use it in almost all areas where smoking is not permitted. If an establishment does not permit use in there building, please have them contact us, and we'd be happy to explain the product further.

[h=2]Do They Come In Different Flavors?[/h]
Yes, we currently offer cartomizers in all strengths 0.0% - 3.6% in the following flavors:
MLB – (American tobacco bland)
Kamel – (Turkish tobacco blend)
555 – (nutty tobacco blend)
RY4 – (carmel tobacco blend)
Menthol
Grape
Watermelon
*New flavors may be added periodically, please check back often.

[h=2]How Do I Start Using My Smokeless Image Electronic Cigarette?[/h]

Once your Smokeless Image Electronic Cigarette is charged, you will be using your new electronic cigarette in just seconds. Simply remove your new Smokeless Image Electronic Cigarette from the packaging and screw one of the supplied cartridges onto battery. Take your first drag and you are officially vaping.

[h=2]How does an electronic cigarette actually work?[/h]
The mechanics behind the Smokeless Image Electronic Cigarette are quite complex. The user inhales on the filter tip, causing an air flow sensor to signal to the inbuilt microprocessor. The microprocessor in turn activates the atomizer which converts the liquid nicotine in the cartridge to a vapor. Also during this atomization process, a water based vapor is released from the glycol by the atomizer to resemble ‘smoke’.

[h=2]What is Propylene Glycol?[/h]
Also known as propane-1,2-diol, Propylene Glycol is an organic compound. Propylene Glycol has a slight sweet taste, is odorless and colorless, and is considered a clear viscous (thick & sticky) liquid. Propylene Glycol is hygroscopic, which means it absorbs water from the air, and miscible, which means it's capable of mixing with water, acetone and chloroform.

The Propylene Glycol in electronic cigarettes is used to make the produced vapor better resemble cigarette smoke. Propylene glycol is used in many of the products you probably use every day. These include moisturizers, medicines, cosmetics, food, toothpaste, mouthwash and tobacco products.

Specifically, Propylene Glycol is used as:
- an emulsifier (prevents separation) in Angostura and orange bitters
- a solvent for food colorings and flavorings
- a humectant (to keep product moist) in food additives labeled E1520
- a carrier in fragrance oils.
- a solvent used in photographic chemicals.
- and additive in hand sanitizer lotions.

Please note this is not an exhaustive list, but just the most common applications. Propylene glycol shows no evidence of being a carcinogen or being genotoxic. Propylene glycol can be irritating to some individuals. The electronic cigarette is a new product, and as yet does not have a data base of clinical trials and evidence as to the long term effects on the smoker.

[h=2]How Much Nicotine Is In A Cartridge/Filter Tip?[/h]
Cartridges/filter tips are available with Nicotine levels ranging from zero to 24mg. The following levels are currently available in all colors and flavors:

- Zero Nicotine (0.0 % = 0mg) - Low (0.6 % = 6mg) - Medium (1.2% = 12mg) - High (1.8% = 18mg) - Extra High (2.4% = 24mg)

[h=2]How long will my cartridges/filter tips last?[/h]
Cartridges/filter tips stay fresh for 1 year if unopened.
Cartridges/filter tips stay fresh for 15 days once opened.
They are best stored in a cool dry place.

[h=2]What’s inside Smokeless Image Electronic Cigarette cartridges/filter tips?[/h]
Each cartridge/filter tip contains: filler materials/fabric, and atomizing device and approx 1ml of e-liquid/water based nicotine solution.

[h=2]Should I Purchase Cartridges/Filter Tips With Nicotine?[/h]
Nicotine is optional with the Smokeless Image products. If you are currently a non-smoker of tobacco cigarettes, you are strongly encouraged to not to purchase a Smokeless Image product or to use the Zero nicotine cartridges. Nicotine is a highly addictive substance which has been known to cause heart problems. Nicotine cartridges will not be sold to anyone under the age of 18 years old.

[h=2]How Do I Charge My Smokeless Image Electronic Cigarette?[/h]
Charging the Smokeless Image Electronic Cigarette battery is simple and straightforward. Start by simply unscrewing the cartridge/filter tip from the battery. Next, screw the battery into the charger, and plug the charger into the wall receptacle or directly into the USB port of your computer. The battery is fully charged when the LED tip of the battery goes out. The charging time for the first charge is a recommended 4 hours. The charging time for regular use should be 2-3 hours. The wall charger is for use with standard USA 110V receptacles.

[h=2]How do I become a Sales Associate/Affiliate?[/h]
We are always looking for individuals to help sell and promote our product. If you are interested in working with us, please click this link to sign up for our marketing program: Smokeless Image | Affiliate Program

[h=2]Where can I learn more?[/h]
If you’d like to know more about Smokeless Image Electronic Cigarettes, please contact us at 877-MAX-VAPOR.

[h=2]Where can I buy Smokeless Image Electronic Cigarettes?[/h]
Smokeless Image Electronic Cigarettes are available for purchase online at Smokeless Image | Only The Best Electronic Cigarette | Electronic Cigarettes | Wholesale Electronic Cigarettes | E-Cigarette | Best Electronic Cigarette | Electronic Cigarette or possibly in a local store near you. (Store Locator coming soon!)

[h=2]Who can purchase Smokeless Image Electronic Cigarettes Products?[/h]
Smokeless Image Electronic Cigarettes can be purchased and used by anyone who is 18 years of age or older. Smokeless Image Electronic Cigarettes products should not be used by children; pregnant or breast feeding women; people with heart disease, high blood pressure, or diabetes; or people taking medicines for asthma or depression. Consult your physician before using any electronic cigarette product.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65: Warning: This product contains nicotine, a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.

[h=2]Are there aspects of Smokeless Image Electronic Cigarettes I should be aware of before using it?[/h]
WARNING Smokeless Image Electronic Cigarettes are intended for use by smokers of legal smoking age, and not by children, women who are pregnant or breast feeding, or persons with or at risk of heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, or taking medicine for depression or asthma. We strongly believe that if you don’t smoke, you shouldn’t smoke Smokeless Image Electronic Cigarettes.

Smokeless Image Electronic Cigarettes products are not smoking cessation products and have not been tested as such. These products and the statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration or any other international health or regulatory authority, unless otherwise noted in Smokeless Image Electronic Cigarette’s materials. These statements and Smokeless Image Electronic Cigarette products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any condition, disorder, disease or physical or mental conditions and should not be used as a substitute for your own physician’s advice.

WARNING: Smokeless Image Electronic Cigarette products contain nicotine, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Nicotine is addictive and habit forming, and it is very toxic by inhalation, in contact with the skin, or if swallowed; danger of serious damage to health by prolonged exposure if swallowed; irritating to eyes and skin; may cause sensitization by skin contact; may cause harm to an unborn child; vapors may cause drowsiness or dizziness; very toxic; very toxic to aquatic organisms, may cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment. Ingestion of the non-vaporized concentrated ingredients in the cartridges can be poisonous. After contact with skin, wash immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice; in case of accident or if you feel unwell, seek medical advice. This material and its container must be disposed of in a safe way; use appropriate containment to avoid environmental contamination.

KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN: Choking and ingestion are a hazard.

If you have a suggestion for this thread please post it in the suggestions thread or PM me :)

Last edited:

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
volt_sizechart_final_10.jpg

cigcomparison.jpg

Pictured above left to right: regular tobacco cigarette, 65mm batt, 78mm batt, 650mah X2, 900mah X2, 1300mah X2.

Last edited:

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
Technical specs:

Battery:
300 charging cycles
Regulated 3.6 volts
7 second cutoff time
Logo VOLT
Battery width 9mm
Silver threading
65mm - 280 mah (2 hour min with max usage 2-5 hours on average)
78mm - 320 mah (4 hours min with max usage 4-8 hours on average)

Cartomizers:
1ml e-liquid capacity
Soft end cap
35.5mm length
9mm width
Silver Threading
Polyfill interior
2.8 ohms approximately

USB Charger:

5 volts (DC)
Output Voltage: 5 volts (DC)
Input Current: 500 mA
Output Current: 150 mA
USB Charger Length:47 mm
USB Charger Width:19 mm

Slider Portable Charging Case (PCC):
Replaceable 1000mAh battery with 300 charging cycles
Output 5v
Input USB (5v)
65mm width
15mm height
115mm length
65mm battery charging time 2 hours
78mm battery charging time 3 hours
Case charging time 3-4 hours
USB cord connection

PLEASE NOTE this will charge 65mm & 78mm Batteries

It can hold the following combinations of items:
*2x 78mm batteries (no cartos)
*1x 78mm battery 2x cartos
*1x 78mm battery 1x 65mm battery with 1x carto attached to battery
* 2x 65mm batteries with 1x carto attached to battery
* 1x 65mm battery and 2x cartos

Mega (v2) Portable Charging Case (PCC):
Replaceable 2200mAh battery with 300 charging cycles
Output 5v
Input USB (5v)
65mm width
20mm height
115mm length
65mm battery charging time 2 hours
78mm battery charging time 3 hours
Case charging time 4-6 hours
USB cord connection

PLEASE NOTE this will charge 65mm & 78mm Batteries

It can hold the following combinations of items:
* 2x 78mm batteries 3x cartomizers
* 1x 78mm/65mm battery 5 cartomizers
* 1x 78mm battery 1x 65mm battery with 1x cartomizer attached to battery & 3 spare cartomizers
* 2x 65mm batteries with 1x carto attached to battery & 3 spare cartomizers

Carrying case:
(120*80*30mm)

Fost Power Pack:

10,000mah charger
2 USB ports (1 is 1.0 A and the other is 2.1A)
The 2.1 A port can power the passthrough
Both ports can charge a battery with the USB charger

USB Wall Adapter: 0.5A (500mah)
Charger Logo: G6
Input Voltage: 100 - 240 volts (AC)
Charger Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Output Current:500 mAh
Length: 64 mm
Wall Charger Width: 58 mm

*NOTE: this is the standard wall adapter and CANNOT power the passthough you would need to upgrade to the 1.5A wall adapter to power the passthough.

Volt - USB Wall Adapter 1.5A (1500mah)
Same VOLT quality USB wall adapter, at 3x the power!! Now available in 1.5A (1500mAh)! This wall adapter POWERS our USB PASSTHROUGH!

USB Wall Adapter:
Charger Logo: Volt
Input Voltage: 100 - 240 volts (AC)
Charger Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Output Current: 1-1.5A
Length: 64 mm
Wall Charger Width: 58 mm

Passthrough:
Regulated 3.6 Volts
*Please keep in mind that the output has to be at least 1.5a (1500mA) in
order to get power to the passthrough!

Last edited:

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
Does Smokeless Image have an referral program? Or an Affiliate Program?

REFERRAL PROGRAM explained here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...m-earn-points-money-off-future-purchases.html

AFFILIATE PROGRAM explained here:

Yes we do...found here: https://smokelessimage.com/affiliate/affiliates/

Please note this will require you to write in your website.... If you do not have one do not worry :) just MAKEoneUP.com :p

It will also require your social security number or tax ID number as we pay you commissions as a 1099 employee. If you are not comfortable handing out that info you can request a individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN)from the IRS here to keep your other info private: Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN)

Last edited:

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
Which one are you? - You decide :p

The "Voltcan":
spock-spock-star-trek-smiley-emoticon-000554-medium.gif

The "Voltron":
Optimus-Prime-Optimus-Prime-transformers-autobots-smiley-emoticon-001088-medium.gif

The "Voltan":
alien01-alien-peace-smiley-emoticon-000507-medium.gif

The "Voltie":
alien02-alien-laser-smiley-emoticon-000508-medium.gif

...like a baby Voltan.
The "Voltinator":
cyborg-cyborg-terminator-robot-smiley-emoticon-000727-medium.gif

The "Volture":
crow.gif

The "Voltarian":
smiley_book.jpg

Imagine:
wonderwoman-female-wonder-woman-superhero-smiley-emoticon-000249-medium.gif

The SI logo:
ninja-ninja-shinobi-japan-smiley-emoticon-000728-medium.gif

How about an "Avatar" Avatar?
avatar-fem-avatar-Pandora-humanoid-smiley-emoticon-000780-medium.gif

...and just because:
audrey-audrey-hepburn-actress-lady-smiley-emoticon-000497-medium.gif

(...I like this one.)

Thank you cindycated!

Last edited:

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
Charging questions answered:

Can I use any 808d-1 USB charger (dongle/pcc) to charge my VOLT? NO - you should NOT - Although other brands may have compatible threads this does not mean they are meant to work with the VOLT. Other brand charges may charge your VOLT, but the light indications may not function properly - they may not fully charge your VOLT battery - it may cause a fire (as we cannot control the quality and outputs from other vendors). (NEVER use the Spinner charger) We do NOT warranty any VOLT product used with NON VOLT CHARGERS

Can I use any USB adapter (car adapters and wall adapters) with my VOLT USB CHARGER ? Yes any USB port, HUB, wall adapter or car adapter will be fine to power your VOLT USB CHARGER.

Can I use any USB adapter (car adapters and wall adapters) to charge my PCC?
Yes any USB port, HUB, wall adapter or car adapter will be fine to power your VOLT PCC. However you must use the USB cable provided for the VOLT PCC.

Can I use my VOLT PCC to charge a battery while the PCC itself is charging? YES - however it may then take longer for the PCC itself to fully charge.

What will power my cigarette size VOLT passthrough? They will only work connected to a USB port that can output 1.5A (1.5 amps) or 1500 mah. This includes our 1.5a VOLT WALL ADAPTERS and the VOLT Car Charger. This does not include the .5a/500mah wall adapter that comes standard with the start kit. We recommend NOT using them on your PC/Computer.

Can I use my VOLT passthrough directly plugged into a PC/computer? This is not recommended. It may fire your passthrough but your computer USB port may not be not rated to pull that much energy. To ensure the safety of your computer please use the 1.5a VOLT wall adapter the VOLT car adapter or any USB adapter rated correctly at 1.5a/1500mah or higher.

What will power/charge my VOLT X2 battery passthrough? any usb port/adapter will be fine to power and charge the X2. An adapter rated at 1.5a or higher will ensure you do not outpace the charge when vaping while in passthrough mode, but the .5a/500mah regular VOLT wall adapter will allow you to charge and use the passthrough option as well. - Why is this different from the cigarette size passthough? - Well that passthrough has no actual battery in it and needs a power source to fire, but the X2 battery requires at least some battery charge to function as a passthrough. The X2 will charge faster without being used as a passthrough at the same time. You must use the USB cable provided for the VOLT X2 to charge and for the passthough do NOT use the USB charger/dongle (NEVER use the Spinner charger)

What charger should i use for my Spinner?
Only the Spinner charger should be used to charge the Spinner - NEVER use the USB charger dongle.

Last edited:

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
Smokeless Image Subforum Rules and Guidelines of Condcut:

*Feel free to post your opinions good or bad.
*Feel free to discuss other vendors as long it is not a pure plug or spam.
*Feel free to post in any thread that is not locked.
*Please be courteous to other posters, even if their views or opinions differ from yours.
*Please respect others privacy.
*No bullying
*Please leave moderation to the MOD's. Please PM Imagine with any concerns or issues regarding a post.
*No spamming of any kind is allowed.
*Other Vendors must ask permission to post

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread