FLüXomizer CE2-X Arriving In a Few Days--Product Pages WITH ALL Ohms for Product Notifies are up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rolondo

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2010
Seattle
Hey there - my only 6v option right now is my v3 with the KR adaptor - I was hoping you would be getting the KR flux carto in 3.6 but it ain't lookin' good - any chance those will be in the shipment following the upcoming one??? - love the 510 fluxos on all my 3.7 batts but realy was looking forward to these @ 6v - if there's not enough demand and they will never be avail in KR please let me know so I can order the 510 adaptor from PS - Thanks

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
We will have a 808 to 510 adapter available in a drop down when you order when these come in...3.99...

But to answer your question, no, these will only be available in the 510 versions (the 3.5-3.6ohm)...

Hey there - my only 6v option right now is my v3 with the KR adaptor - I was hoping you would be getting the KR flux carto in 3.6 but it ain't lookin' good - any chance those will be in the shipment following the upcoming one??? - love the 510 fluxos on all my 3.7 batts but realy was looking forward to these @ 6v - if there's not enough demand and they will never be avail in KR please let me know so I can order the 510 adaptor from PS - Thanks

Rolondo

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2010
Seattle
We will have a 808 to 510 adapter available in a drop down when you order when these come in...3.99...

But to answer your question, no, these will only be available in the 510 versions (the 3.5-3.6ohm)...
Thanks for the quick reply on this.....I'm OK with the adaptor (gonna need a longer carrying case) - so it looks like the only 3.6 fluxos will be clear 510, no steel or black.....is this correct??

SmokingRT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
YIPEE!!! Home at last
K I know I probably have askes this like a million itmes so IF I could get some one to pm me the answer that would be grand.... I keep forgeting then can't find the answer. Just got my 5v box mod today (first one yay) I have 2.5 ohm attys. for one of my fav juices they work .... for the other one burnt taste...... what is the recommendation for Fluxo ohms (clear ones) and will the Maximizers be high enough ohms for me? Thank you all again.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
We are gettign 3.5-3.6 in this shipment but 3.0-3.2 should work well also...

K I know I probably have askes this like a million itmes so IF I could get some one to pm me the answer that would be grand.... I keep forgeting then can't find the answer. Just got my 5v box mod today (first one yay) I have 2.5 ohm attys. for one of my fav juices they work .... for the other one burnt taste...... what is the recommendation for Fluxo ohms (clear ones) and will the Maximizers be high enough ohms for me? Thank you all again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread