Genisis / Kronos Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert T

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2010
Lake City, Florida
After the hot water rinse and dry burn I just add PG like Ron.

I do not do that debb. I just add some pg and thats it.
I oxidize again when I change the wire though. But just the area where the kanthal goes.

upps that was a question for Robert T. sorry guys did not pay attention.:facepalm:

lorderos33

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2011
FL
once you run it under hot water, does it have to be oxidized again?

No, not at all, but you can if you want to to renew the wick by burning off all the extra gun that gets built up. You can usually get away with this 5 or 6 times before it gets too brittle to work with anymore.

lorderos33

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2011
FL
thanks Robert..:)..

I am having a problem with my lv..not warm enough, and the flavor is blah...vapor production is good tho...if I could just get good flavor I would be happy...but I do love tinkering with this thing, making wicks, etc...lol

How many coils are you running? Take one away and it should warm up some.

VapRon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2011
FL
Did you guys hear about the new Talos and the new version of the Genisis the Genisis NV?
The Genisis is a upgrade of ours and the Talos is based on the Genisis system.
Here is a link to the site and at the bottom are the stores where it can be bought.
https://www.electra-pipes.com/index_de.html

If not allowed to post this please let me know pr delete it.

Robert T

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2010
Lake City, Florida
Yes I saw that awhile back and here it shows the auto battery mod which explains the thru the connector air flow and the 810 connector. They make an adapter for 510.

Electra Pipes

Did you guys hear about the new Talos and the new version of the Genisis the Genisis NV?
The Genisis is a upgrade of ours and the Talos is based on the Genisis system.
Here is a link to the site and at the bottom are the stores where it can be bought.
https://www.electra-pipes.com/index_de.html

If not allowed to post this please let me know pr delete it.

VapRon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2011
FL
Yes I saw that awhile back and here it shows the auto battery mod which explains the thru the connector air flow and the 810 connector. They make an adapter for 510.

Electra Pipes

Thats the Stenos right?
Thats the only thing which is odd. The 510 is kinda the norm but I understand that the 810 is supposed to be more sturdy.

Robert T

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2010
Lake City, Florida
I hate atties that leak and I've never seen one that draws air through the connector that didn't. To make an auto battery work it has to draw air through the connector for the sensor to work. I was saying that if you want to put it on a different battery mod than theirs and you didn't want it to leak you could probaly seal the hole in the connector and drill a new airflow hole like is in our GLV's. Make sense now? No,yes,maybe?

I hope for there sake that it wont be necessary to drill airholes when using the adapter hihi.
Don't know anyone who uses an mod with 810 connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread