Get your FREEBIE - FACES of VOLT Smokeless Image

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinglepixie

ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2011
Tx
2012-03-04 19.12.10.jpg
Hope I posted this right. My Hubby, with one of our volt's. Because I'm too lame to put my picture up. xD

[Edit: Excuse the band-aid'ed finger. He gets himself beat up at work.]

Last edited:

ThreadKiller

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2012
AGFFA
View attachment 82809
Hope I posted this right. My Hubby, with one of our volt's. Because I'm too lame to put my picture up. xD

[Edit: Excuse the band-aid'ed finger. He gets himself beat up at work.]

That means hubby gets the battery, right? :)
You could have posted your pic anonymously. There's lots of those posted.

Jinglepixie

ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2011
Tx

We share everything xD. And getting liquid instead!
I could have posted it anonymously, but I figure since only one freebie per username and Hubby was willing to do it, I'd just go with him.

Last edited:

kia2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2012
USA
I already got my freebie Volt. My last order had a stainless steel Volt in place of another color I'd ordered as the color was out of stock, and I had a nice hand-written and signed note telling me the color Volt would be sent to me just as soon as it was received back in stock. I'm a happy vaping fool for such wonderful customer service!

Poppie

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2012
Detroit, Michigan
I know! The customer service is so crazy good at SI. It's sort of a sad state of affairs when you are totally shocked by exceptional customer service...it used to be expected. SI is raising the bar again! :thumbs:

They sent me a free goody in the form of a USB charger with my second order. I thought that was very cool.

I already got my freebie Volt. My last order had a stainless steel Volt in place of another color I'd ordered as the color was out of stock, and I had a nice hand-written and signed note telling me the color Volt would be sent to me just as soon as it was received back in stock. I'm a happy vaping fool for such wonderful customer service!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread