Status
Not open for further replies.

Itshak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Israel
Not enough to touch BUT we can also add the Ithaka's adjustable pin and... Yeaaah!!:toast:

So U don't use the 510 lid center post at all?????
Well that's something even more simple.

Well for using Ithaka old atty in Ody dripper

One need:

Ody 510 dripper base
JGG 510 lid without it's center post,while using Ithaka adjustable pin instead,for make contact,
Bypassing the 510 lid direct to JGG center post.

D Stanley Querfurth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2013
Hannover, Germany
Here you go Steliosss -->
1978805_753084521368977_2093774888_n.jpg

Last edited:

dutch onsea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2013
gent/Belgium
Ok, I hope I don`t offend anyone here since it`s not a GG item. I bought a kirfanis clear tank for my I-atty. I must have bought the short one because the top of the cone sticks out through the top o-ring into my drip tip. I can almost turn it and use it like a juice control. Is this normal? Or did I buy a wrong tank?
Cheers..

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
Ok, I hope I don`t offend anyone here since it`s not a GG item. I bought a kirfanis clear tank for my I-atty. I must have bought the short one because the top of the cone sticks out through the top o-ring into my drip tip. I can almost turn it and use it like a juice control. Is this normal? Or did I buy a wrong tank?
Cheers..

Yeah kir fanis makes short plastic tanks. I never bought one but I have seen people using it with no problems.

D Stanley Querfurth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2013
Hannover, Germany
One more trick for people that cant find bodies or engraved tubes or windows for Ithaka.

You can build a whole tube and at exactly the length you want by putting upper bodies together.

cool to see this in the upper section, but i can´t update the second post anymore :blink:8-o:?::shock::shock::shock::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

15. Ithaka body can be build outof Ithaka Upper Body Parts in any length you want ,
if the regular pieces like Engraved tube or Windows are out of stock !​

15a. You have two options if you work with upper body of Ithaka
1. build up from base,only using upper body parts
2. use additional upper body parts on your existing Ithaka upper body until you reach the lenghth you want.​

999........................................................................................

Last edited:

D Stanley Querfurth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2013
Hannover, Germany
you can update your posts only during 24 hours from the time you posted Stan. So I will do that for you now:)

:cool: cool i like it !!! :cool:

but i had a rebuild in mind after some time ! we should put a order in it after a while to make it easier to find what people are looking for...​

Last edited:

Itshak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Israel
Hi guys

Do to some trials I made with Ody built with cotton,
I finely ended puting inside the Ody ceramic the old Ithaka center post nut ( the higher one ).
Then finely it bang as I wanted.

we know that many Ody part and Ithaka parts are competible,so just a remark (I didn't see it written anywere)
For anyone who want to try this higher nut works great!

It mellow the vape a bit and give more dens vapor clouds,and this way no need to force
The cotton inside just to lay it gentle above,it wicks great and taste great.

Ody with cotton and old Ithaka inside cermic nut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread