D Stanley Querfurth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2013
Hannover, Germany
Hi guys

Do to some trials I made with Ody built with cotton,
I finely ended puting inside the Ody ceramic the old Ithaka center post nut ( the higher one ).
Then finely it bang as I wanted.

we know that many Ody part and Ithaka parts are competible,so just a remark (I didn't see it written anywere)
For anyone who want to try this higher nut works great!

It mellow the vape a bit and give more dens vapor clouds,and this way no need to force
The cotton inside just to lay it gentle above,it wicks great and taste great.

Ody with cotton and old Ithaka inside cermic nut.

Well done Itshak ! Next Oddy rebuild i will try it out... Good work---> Thx a lot !!!

Stan

D Stanley Querfurth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2013
Hannover, Germany
16.: Ithaka original rebuildable part can be used in Penelope v3 Body.
The original Ithaka rebuildable part fits with Penelope v3 base, so you can use it with Penelope v3 base and :
1.Penelope v2/3 Body , top cap and Mouthpiece
or
2. the Oddy Dripper Cap

The Ithaka center post has to be shortened to fit perfect with 510 connection of penelope v3 base, but if you don´t want to do so, just place it on a GGTS to handle the long centerpin.
there will be a small gap between the penelope v3 base and the mouthpiece, witch will give it a basic feeding effect.

d-stanley-querfurth-albums-ithaka-rebuildable-penny-v3-body-picture314881-dsc-3257.jpg
d-stanley-querfurth-albums-ithaka-rebuildable-penny-v3-body-picture314884-dsc-3260.jpg

d-stanley-querfurth-albums-ithaka-rebuildable-penny-v3-body-picture314885-dsc-3261.jpg

bacc.vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Virtualville
One more trick for people that cant find bodies or engraved tubes or windows for Ithaka.

You can build a whole tube and at exactly the length you want by putting upper bodies together.

You can also use these for Ody. The tank for one of my Odysseus's is three Ithaka upper body sections. I think I could get one more on there yet with the regular mouthpiece.

steliosss

kindness always repays... be sure of that...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2012
Athens - Greece (GG land)
www.e-smokeguru.gr
The original Ithaka rebuildable part fits with Penelope v3 base, so you can use it with Penelope v3 base and :
or
2. the Oddy Dripper Cap

The Ithaka center post has to be shortened to fit perfect with 510 connection of penelope v3 base, but if you don´t want to do so, just place it on a GGTS to handle the long centerpin.
there will be a small gap between the penelope v3 base and the mouthpiece, witch will give it a basic feeding effect.

d-stanley-querfurth-albums-ithaka-rebuildable-penny-v3-body-picture314881-dsc-3257.jpg
d-stanley-querfurth-albums-ithaka-rebuildable-penny-v3-body-picture314884-dsc-3260.jpg

d-stanley-querfurth-albums-ithaka-rebuildable-penny-v3-body-picture314885-dsc-3261.jpg

I think you also need the odysseus upper connection nut to make the mouthpiece seals or am I wrong??

IMG_18669.jpg

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
cover the gap with Ody's big ring around the housing Stan
or
2. the Oddy Dripper Cap

D Stanley Querfurth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2013
Hannover, Germany
I think you also need the odysseus upper connection nut to make the mouthpiece seals or am I wrong??

View attachment 314903

no you aren´t wrong, but i don´t need it , i allway´s keep it open a little bit. and Imeo allready told me to use the oddy ring via email.

stan

p.s.: Thx to aal imeo and stelioss- i will get one for shure , if there are any in stock ?

Last edited:

ZeroOhms

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
you are right Zero
Can someone help me with Ody part list? I am trying to build one from ESG part list and want to make sure I have all the parts for a full build. Thank you!

Tank section
Refilling Cap
Mouthpiece Short Mode
Small Mouthpiece Cap
Tank Short Mode
Base (510 Conection)

Center section
THE Center Post Top Nut
Center Post
Center Post Base Nut
Plastic (Between Center Post And Ceramic Housing)
Ceramic Housing
Ceramic V2
Upper Connection Nut Drip Mode

O-rings

Optional
GGTS Base

D Stanley Querfurth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2013
Hannover, Germany
--addition---->

"Penethaka" or "Penelope version Lego"​

The original Ithaka rebuildable part fits with Penelope v3 base, so you can use it with Penelope v3 base and
1.Penelope v3 Body , top cap and Mouthpiece
or
2. the Oddy Dripper Cap

The Ithaka center post of Ithaka is to long in this setup, so you have 2 options:
1:the centerpost has to be shortened to fit perfect with 510 connection of penelope v3 base.*1
or​
2:take the long center post and add a penelope V2 center pin so it will get even longer, now you can use it with Just gg lid or on GGTS with the 801- 510 adapter ( but take out the (brass) center pin, because the longer Ithaka center pin will work as that part. *2

There will be a small gap between the penelope v3 base and the mouthpiece, witch you can close by using the odysseus upper connection nut, if you don´t it will have basic feeding effect. *3

d-stanley-querfurth-albums-ithaka-rebuildable-penny-v3-body-picture315270-dsc-3296.jpg

d-stanley-querfurth-albums-ithaka-rebuildable-penny-v3-body-picture315269-dsc-3294.jpg

Last edited:

D Stanley Querfurth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2013
Hannover, Germany
I didn't get How it would work with ggts with long pi do you use the adapter? Although I remember I suggested it once I forgot how !!!!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

aal i did not do it , i remembered our talk about long pins, so i thought it will work...
but with the just gg lid we can put it on both , so i just erase the ggts part.

thx

stan

Last edited:

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
aal i did not do it , i remembered our talk about long pins, so i thought it will work...
but with the just gg lid we can put it on both , so i just erase the gg part.

thx

stan

Actually you can keep ggts and add using 801 510 adapter with internal pin removed same as jgg lid.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

blue_godz

Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
expat, Germany
Hi D Stan, I am somehow unconfortable with the idea of shortening the center pin of our beloved Ithaka, I am probably not the only one. Furthemore, why do you want to have the Pene V3 base with ithaka inside on the Just GG? Why not just use the spider dripper? Maybe I am wrong, but for me ithaka inside pene v3 is great on TB, might fit on GGTS and is not really useful on just gg.
--addition---->

"Penethaka" or "Penelope version Lego"​

The original Ithaka rebuildable part fits with Penelope v3 base, so you can use it with Penelope v3 base and
1.Penelope v3 Body , top cap and Mouthpiece
or
2. the Oddy Dripper Cap

The Ithaka center post of Ithaka is to long in this setup, so you have 2 options:
1:the centerpost has to be shortened to fit perfect with 510 connection of penelope v3 base.*1
or​
2:take the long center post and add a penelope V2 center pin so it will get even longer, now you can use it with Just gg lid or on GGTS with the 801- 510 adapter ( but take out the (brass) center pin, because the longer Ithaka center pin will work as that part. *2

There will be a small gap between the penelope v3 base and the mouthpiece, witch you can close by using the odysseus upper connection nut, if you don´t it will have basic feeding effect. *3

d-stanley-querfurth-albums-ithaka-rebuildable-penny-v3-body-picture315270-dsc-3296.jpg

d-stanley-querfurth-albums-ithaka-rebuildable-penny-v3-body-picture315269-dsc-3294.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread