gg-goldengreek.com
  • Deleted by imeothanasis

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I got me some snadpaper today to clean GG switch.
I was not sure what kind to get. I got the fine 150 is that ok?
I watched the video again and tried it with this sandpaper.
It has been working ok,but thought I should try to clean it.

Hi rejoice,dont clean it if it works ok because you "eat" the metallic nut without a reason. But if you have misfires then take a 1200 sandpaper and not 150 its too big for the right cleaning

rejoice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2008
USA KY
I got me some snadpaper today to clean GG switch.
I was not sure what kind to get. I got the fine 150 is that ok?
I watched the video again and tried it with this sandpaper.
It has been working ok,but thought I should try to clean it.

Opps! I didn't know that it was a 1200 sandpaper. Hope my cleaning didn't hurt it. It is vaping good right now.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
opps! I didn't know that it was a 1200 sandpaper. Hope my cleaning didn't hurt it. It is vaping good right now.

if you take a small sandpaper number, you left pins in the buttons base and the pins are more easily to get dirty. Exept this, the current does not flow easily through the pins. Dont clean it if it vapes ok. Only when you see misfires.

And i did not understand your question about the baby gg, can you ask again please?

Kendra

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nashville
GG is fine and I am starting to believe that all GGs are fine and they have no problems
Hi! Do you know what is going on with mine? Mine burned out several atomizers, too-- both 801s and 901s. Also, right before I sent it back, it started staying on-- so even though I couldn't see anything different with the switch, whenever an 801 or 901 was screwed on, the atomizer would just turn on.

Thank you!

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Hi! Do you know what is going on with mine? Mine burned out several atomizers, too-- both 801s and 901s. Also, right before I sent it back, it started staying on-- so even though I couldn't see anything different with the switch, whenever an 801 or 901 was screwed on, the atomizer would just turn on.

Thank you!

I will post my pm to you here just as I wrote it:

"FIRST OF ALL YOU HAD PUT A SECOND SPRING ON THE EXISTING ONE. THAT WAS A MISTAKE YOU HAVENT TOLD ME BUT THIS WASNT A PROBLEM. THE PROBLEM WAS TO THE BUTTONS HEAD. I ASKED YOU IF THE BUTTONS HEAD WAS TOUCHING THE MAIN GGS BODY AND YOU TOLD ME NO, BUT A VERY SMALL PIECE OF INSULANT WAS BROKEN, SO THE HEAD WAS TOUCHING THE MAIN BODY. I PUT NOW MY INSULANT I MADE IN MY LATHE SO NO PROBLEMS FROM NOW ON. I FULL UPDATED TO THE LATEST VERSION SO YOU ARE MORE THAN OK NOW.:)"

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Sakis, I now have a problem. May have been the wrong sandpaper cleaning.
The switch gets stuck. I have to open it up and move it around the switch to rise back up. The pin hits the wall and gets stuck. Help please.

Yes rejoice the wrong sandpaper did it, because now the buttons base is a little bigger than it requires and the button cant go up. It stucks. So I will send you a pm to tell you how to make your GG new again.

Kendra

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nashville
I will post my pm to you here just as I wrote it:

"FIRST OF ALL YOU HAD PUT A SECOND SPRING ON THE EXISTING ONE. THAT WAS A MISTAKE YOU HAVENT TOLD ME BUT THIS WASNT A PROBLEM. THE PROBLEM WAS TO THE BUTTONS HEAD. I ASKED YOU IF THE BUTTONS HEAD WAS TOUCHING THE MAIN GGS BODY AND YOU TOLD ME NO, BUT A VERY SMALL PIECE OF INSULANT WAS BROKEN, SO THE HEAD WAS TOUCHING THE MAIN BODY. I PUT NOW MY INSULANT I MADE IN MY LATHE SO NO PROBLEMS FROM NOW ON. I FULL UPDATED TO THE LATEST VERSION SO YOU ARE MORE THAN OK NOW.:)"
Thank you (WHY ALL THE CAPS???)! I appreciate it. Also, yes, you did ask me if the button was touching the body anywhere, but I couldn't tell. It seemed to me it was not.

Thank you!

KEndra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread