Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
My second Armed (this time 23mm) arrived in just 9 days and of course Im very happy [emoji4]

57b37b6aa57283e335ed95575f603204.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
very well done Nandy!, congratulations for your purchase and for the FAST delivery!!!

Yaya

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
Kolimbari, Chania, Crete
Well! I finally decided to splash out for tilemahos armed as a Christmas present to myself. I've got a fair collection of GG stuff but tile armed with JGG and matching VIR (I'm still waiting for that) promises to be GG perfection. Now I wait for Santa to deliver :nun::cool::mail:.

Yaya

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
Kolimbari, Chania, Crete
So guys and gals, today I received my Tilemahos Armed "..........................cleaned my Tilemahos Armed, springed it, wickd it, filled it and...........................
WOW! Great vapor, great taste and haven't even started to mess around (experiment) with it yet. Just need a VIR add on for GG mech mod and all will be well with the world. Hurry Imeo hurry :evil::pervy::cool::angel:

A-C-E

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2015
Austria
Got a love-hate relationship with the armed. It works great in springomizer mode but with "classic" coils i find I get better results with any of the prior versions. It looks like to get the same distance from the airhole to the coil you have to have a lot longer wire legs resulting in flavour issues. Putting the coil higher like on V2 has a noticably negative impact on flavour production. Am I mistaken?
In a german forum a vaper has filed down the posts with the screws somewhat to reduce the distance and adress this. Any tips or comments are welcome.

Grifo

Jan 17, 2016
Got a love-hate relationship with the armed. It works great in springomizer mode but with "classic" coils i find I get better results with any of the prior versions. It looks like to get the same distance from the airhole to the coil you have to have a lot longer wire legs resulting in flavour issues. Putting the coil higher like on V2 has a noticably negative impact on flavour production. Am I mistaken?
In a german forum a vaper has filed down the posts with the screws somewhat to reduce the distance and adress this. Any tips or comments are welcome.

I agree.
Very disappointed.
Also the vapor production is reduced if compared to the V2+ (my favourite atomizer).
I've tried every possible build, but no luck.

I'm trying to sell it...

Reactions: imeothanasis

Grifo

Jan 17, 2016
For me the main issue (compared to V2+) is the vapor production...very poor.
And i've tried every possible build.
The only way is to use the direct to lungs inhale (which I don't like).

The other issue is the flavor and the hit:
-with both (spring and classic coil) the taste is strange, it seems muted, not as "clear" as in V2+
-I have to place the coil very low to avoid a very strong hit and to have a good flavor (but never as good as the v2+)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread