Status
Not open for further replies.

StrikeIII

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2013
Chicago
Will the serial number be done in the same style as the X, or more like the SnP and Spheroid. I think done like the X would look very classy and go well with the rest of the design.

Just as long as it's underneath or something because if it would be on outside on the base or on the cap (unless the cap can be positioned any way) it would drive me crazy if the SN did not line up with the SN on the X. That would flare up my OCD! :laugh:

chadsmo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
BC Canada
Just as long as it's underneath or something because if it would be on outside on the base or on the cap (unless the cap can be positioned any way) it would drive me crazy if the SN did not line up with the SN on the X. That would flare up my OCD! :laugh:

FWIW the cap is press fit with O rings. I do get it though because my GP logos on my Spheroid and X miss lining up by the smallest amount, at least in 18650, not sure about using other tubes and batteries etc but I'd imagine it's the same.

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
Will the serial number be done in the same style as the X, or more like the SnP and Spheroid. I think done like the X would look very classy and go well with the rest of the design.

It will be hidden like the GP SnP, I have updated the first post with a photo if the base's interior.

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
@perseas - sorry if I'm posting in the wrong thread, but there are some many now :D
Will the pre-order allow to add a Paps V3 and a few drip-tips with the Heron?

BTW, this last addition (reducer) is a really great idea - should really help with the falling down/drooping of the cotton wick, I imagine.

We are considering about a combined pre order with the GP PAPS v3 as an option, but we haven't time to produce the drip tips right now.

Akdare

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2013
DFW, Texas
@perseas - sorry if I'm posting in the wrong thread, but there are some many now :D
Will the pre-order allow to add a Paps V3 and a few drip-tips with the Heron?

BTW, this last addition (reducer) is a really great idea - should really help with the falling down/drooping of the cotton wick, I imagine.

I am very excited for this...and the option to use or not this reducer...I think I speak for all of us...there is nothing worse than a droopy wick!

millertime660

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2008
Central Mass
I just got to thinking. If you had enough cotton coming through the hole to block it off would you even need to use fluff? I wonder if Perseas has tried this yet? Assuming its sealed well it should hold a good vacuum and keep the juice from pouring out everywhere. hmmmmm

Let us know how it works out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread