Status
Not open for further replies.

Kataphraktos

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
New York, NY
I think I'm just going to keep my V3 as a 500 and if I want to go 350 I'll put the Heron on my X. Seems like a decent compromise.

To me, mixing 22mm and 23mm is like the relationship between these guys:

sciencefiction_startrek.jpg

Kataphraktos

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
New York, NY
Lol yeah. Though the pictures P has posted of the X with the step down ring don't look so bad. I'm going to grab the X step down ring anyways just to see how it looks.

Nah, it looks great. It's just a personal preference. I also don't put Spheroids on my Lux, for instance. It's my OCD.

I put my SnP on a 14400 mod once, and nearly got shingles.

Idaholandho

Gone Fishin'
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Reading Naked
I just got to thinking. If you had enough cotton coming through the hole to block it off would you even need to use fluff? I wonder if Perseas has tried this yet? Assuming its sealed well it should hold a good vacuum and keep the juice from pouring out everywhere. hmmmmm
Good initiative but, I think gravity will prevail and there would be copious amounts of juice flowing.

StrikeIII

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2013
Chicago
Nah, it looks great. It's just a personal preference. I also don't put Spheroids on my Lux, for instance. It's my OCD.

I put my SnP on a 14400 mod once, and nearly got shingles.

Because of my OCD I would have to pick up the Heron with a PAPs V3 and a 23mm SnP for my PAPS X.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk 4

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
Wow, I had just about resigned myself to waiting a while before this one but the cotton topper has cemented a preorder from me. That thing looks fantastic!

Will v3 switches be available with the heron for preorder? Any more info on the dripper mode?

Switches v3 will come a bit later in the store as spares, not preorder.

Krog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Florida
Although I plan on getting the new V3 along with the Heron when they become available, I would love to see an optional 510 base for the Heron just in case I get the urge to throw it on a box mod every once in a while...Hint...Hint.......

Would anyone else be interested in a 510 base or is everyone planning on strictly hybrid mode?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

StrikeIII

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2013
Chicago
Although I plan on getting the new V3 along with the Heron when they become available, I would love to see an optional 510 base for the Heron just in case I get the urge to throw it on a box mod every once in a while...Hint...Hint.......

Would anyone else be interested in a 510 base or is everyone planning on strictly hybrid mode?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I wouldn't mind poppin that bad boy on my Hana Mini.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk 4

rodsky77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2013
Switzerland
Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday :)

Does anyone know how the pre-order will work? Will it be a special link, or just part of the store? And I know that there's no announcement for it yet, so, I suppose that it will not happen on Monday. Will the announcement be a special/separate one? Sorry for all the questions - just curious how it will work :D

Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread