GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoyNamedStacy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Spokane
Perseas, about the Piccolo that I thought might have a firing issue with the spheroid, i think i got it. The post measures 7.1mm but it Looks like the delrin wasn't threaded the whole way or something so I worked the brass post in and out, more forceful each time, tapping the plastic even more so the post would seat properly. I also had to back the negative battery post out about a full turn and was able to get it to fire. The piccolo will fire now but the button got a bit crunchy from backing the adjustment pin out.

Is all this a normal way to get it to operate or do you think something is wrong?

Last edited:

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
Perseas, about the Piccolo that I thought might have a firing issue with the spheroid, i think i got it. The post measures 7.1mm but it Looks like the delrin wasn't threaded the whole way or something so I worked the brass post in and out, more forceful each time, tapping the plastic even more so the post would seat properly. I also had to back the negative battery post out about a full turn and was able to get it to fire. The piccolo will fire now but the button got a bit crunchy from backing the adjustment pin out.

Is all this a normal way to get it to operate or do you think something is wrong?

The delrin wasn't seated as it should and now it is where it meant to be. The button is new, in a week or so of use, it shall be smoother. Once in a while, the switch has to be cleaned well and needs a very tiny bit of vaseline around the threads of the locking square, I mean an invisible film of vaseline, too much and the switch will stack till it's cleaned from the excess lubricant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread