GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Knight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2013
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States
You'll love the X. The quality is outstanding.

I'm sure I will. I've been a lurker (mostly) for quite a while. Finally got a Spheroid and made myself nic sick on 6mg juice last night. I normally vape 18mg. This could become (more) expensive. :)

Finally Dano! Nice to see you back again my friend.

Thank you, sir! It did take me a while, but I have finally managed to have funds available when the hardware was also available. I'm looking forward to the X landing in my humble abode.

BILLB OKC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2011
oklahoma city
paps 2.5 001.jpg

Life is good!

dmska

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2011
Anybody that might be interested ..... Looks like Domo has put some herons back in stock for preorder ...... <---- dots
Just saying

Yep, just got the notification too, but I have a v3 on pre-order and just bought a spheroid (my first). I plan on being set for awhile. The spheroid will be my first non-dripper ever.

Iowa Gal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Central Iowa
Gotta love waking up from surgery and only spending $500 while drugged up, then having the item you talked yourself out of go back in stock, and spend another $200 when you don't have an excuse :evil:

You might have a little headache in the morning...but on a serious note these are lifetime products so you should probably be set for awhile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread