GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Set up your account today if not already. There is no carting of the goods prior to Vapour Day. The site will go down just prior to the time indicated for any web maintenance and preparation for Team GP, and yes pre carted items will vanish :).
One thing I will suggest is not to refresh or F5. Allow the pages to completely load for the sake of Mankind. It is rare but, if you exp a 502 error when page loads simply hit the back button or refresh at that point. Do not forget how many GP fans will be on board from all over the World. GP is quite popular in other regions other than your own ;). Patience is a virtue in all of the GP Kingdom.
The servers @ GP are quite amazing considering the traffic and you will be impressed.

Thanks again Idaho and all that responded. I've had an account at VapourArt since I first started looking for an SnP tank. Out of stock naturally (I didn't know anout Vapor Days), but Blake got me one (another exceptional person). I've made my list, prioritized it and counted it not twice but thrice. Might not score eveything, that's OK, just hope to get at least those that are the highest on the list.

:thumbs: The 18500 SS Edition V3 will get here today, so by afternoon I'll be talking my first vapes on a GP PAPS... so it will be a great new day of discovery that I've been looking forward to.

Jerry J

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
Portland, OR
Congratulations.
My last cig was back in November.
The problem I'm having right now is that most all of the juices I've liked and used successfully to avoid tobacco, I no longer like. They've begun to taste weird to me: too cloying, or too dry, or too dull. Just tried 5pawns Gambit and POET Amaretto, and Grants VC, all nice.
What are you folks enjoying these days in you paps gear?

Congrats on being fumar-free for that long. Isn't it great?

I know what you are saying about the juices you enjoyed early on. I'm certain we all go through that phase.

I really got frustrated with the commercial juice so I started the DIY thing since there are so many recipes and just about anything you can think of for flavors. I've even made GVC. That way I can tailor it to exactly what I like. Once you get through the initial start up with bottles, nic juice and flavors it's actually really cheap. And this way I know exactly what is going into my juices.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Is there any particularly good source you use for recipes and ingredients?

Congrats on being fumar-free for that long. Isn't it great?

I know what you are saying about the juices you enjoyed early on. I'm certain we all go through that phase.

I really got frustrated with the commercial juice so I started the DIY thing since there are so many recipes and just about anything you can think of for flavors. I've even made GVC. That way I can tailor it to exactly what I like. Once you get through the initial start up with bottles, nic juice and flavors it's actually really cheap. And this way I know exactly what is going into my juices.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Finally! That did the trick, thanks.
ooqk4WO.jpg

v3, Sophia, guinea fowl
Awww grasshoppa'..... so proud of you! :)

Congratulations.
The problem I'm having right now is that most all of the juices I've liked and used successfully to avoid tobacco, I no longer like. They've begun to taste weird to me: too cloying, or too dry, or too dull. Just tried 5pawns Gambit and POET Amaretto, and Grants VC, all nice.
THIS is exactly how I've been feeling regarding my juices. Those I've loved now taste meh to me.
Guess it's time to switch it up a bit.

Sent from a BIG phone.....Galaxy Note 3

Vapourz_411

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
Simi Valley, CA, USA
Although most of what I own is GP gear...once in a while I like to mix it up :)

GP PAPS V3 / LUX Tube with GP Heron and VA Drip Tip

Mixed Phantom Brass Stingray with Origen V1

And with SS Quasar

I really like the Stingray and it is beautiful, however the switch is not nearly as consistent as any of the GP Switches I've owned (V2.5, X and V3) and although it allows for battery rattle adjustment by using a floating center pin and turning the switch (much like the Nemesis)...it is not as slick as the GPin. Nevertheless, it is a very good quality mod and in my opinion one of the better mods on the market.

Jerry J

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
Portland, OR
Is there any particularly good source you use for recipes and ingredients?

As far as recipes, ECF has a mega section on DIY recipes and flavors. It is a bit overwhelming at first and there are lots of opinions, as always on ECF.:confused:

I wanted to start off with something like 5 Pawn Queenside since I liked it so much but it was way too expensive for ADV. I never got that one figured out but grew tired of it anyway. So I did the GVC and vaped that until I lost interest. As a side note...the great thing about DIY is you can make your juice as sweet as you like it or just cut the sweetness. I was back and forth on the sweetness. Anyway I settled on a Blueberry waffle recipe that is my all day/everyday recipe. The weekends and evening it is a White Chocolate/cheesecake Pear juice that I found here on ECF. White chocolate inhale and pear exhale. Oh and there is Double Chocolate/Mint which is like an Andies Mint.

I've found that Ecig Express seems to be my flavor vendor of choice and I am partial to My Freedom Smokes is where I buy my nic juice. I really like the 50/50 mix the best. I bought a bunch of 1 once cobalt glass bottles with glass droppers from Amazon since they were a little over a buck a piece. Couple of syringes and you are good to go. Oh and of course you will need a bottle of VG and PG. I bought my liter bottle of PG from the Walgreens Pharmacy and a quart of VG from Amazon. I keep those in the fridge with the liter of nic juice which will last a long time depending on how much you vape.

All in all, I use to be an avid home brewer of finely crafted beers so this is a lot along that line. I'm absolutely certain that my vaping experience would have suffered if I had not gotten into making my own juice.

Sorry all for the thread diversion.

dmska

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2011
Congratulations.
Congratulations on being smoke-free since Nov. (and on getting that pic to post.) The e-liquids I had used originally to help me quit smoking tasted absolutely dreadful shortly after I got my taste buds back, and I quickly moved on. My wife, however has vaped the same liquid daily from this same vendor since the end of 2010.

Edson Arantes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2012
Mexique
Hi Jerry,

Would you mind sharing your GVC recipe??

Gracias!

As far as recipes, ECF has a mega section on DIY recipes and flavors. It is a bit overwhelming at first and there are lots of opinions, as always on ECF.:confused:

I wanted to start off with something like 5 Pawn Queenside since I liked it so much but it was way too expensive for ADV. I never got that one figured out but grew tired of it anyway. So I did the GVC and vaped that until I lost interest. As a side note...the great thing about DIY is you can make your juice as sweet as you like it or just cut the sweetness. I was back and forth on the sweetness. Anyway I settled on a Blueberry waffle recipe that is my all day/everyday recipe. The weekends and evening it is a White Chocolate/cheesecake Pear juice that I found here on ECF. White chocolate inhale and pear exhale. Oh and there is Double Chocolate/Mint which is like an Andies Mint.

I've found that Ecig Express seems to be my flavor vendor of choice and I am partial to My Freedom Smokes is where I buy my nic juice. I really like the 50/50 mix the best. I bought a bunch of 1 once cobalt glass bottles with glass droppers from Amazon since they were a little over a buck a piece. Couple of syringes and you are good to go. Oh and of course you will need a bottle of VG and PG. I bought my liter bottle of PG from the Walgreens Pharmacy and a quart of VG from Amazon. I keep those in the fridge with the liter of nic juice which will last a long time depending on how much you vape.

All in all, I use to be an avid home brewer of finely crafted beers so this is a lot along that line. I'm absolutely certain that my vaping experience would have suffered if I had not gotten into making my own juice.

Sorry all for the thread diversion.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Finally picked up todays vapemail tonight.... my first PAPS, the 18500 SS Edition V3 w/extra 18350 tube. :rickroll:

Was lucky it made the near 2,800 mile trip. PriMail box was completely crushed on one end, one corner torn open with a hole big enough for a Paps in a VapourArt tube to fall out of. Whew!

Being lazy tonight since I was coming home from dinner, so I'm just running a Trident on it right now. I'll set up a RTA tank to try on it tomorrow, or a KFL+ I just got a US made Nano Kit for.

My previous smallest 18350 "tube" mini mech (The Don) now has a gorgeous little sister. Suddenly the Megalodon looks kind of like an ugly duckling. Even with the 18500 tube it's not much bigger. Amazing how much difference there is between all my 23mm mech mods and it.. slim and trim and way more eye appealing. I'll add a 18650 tube, a Heron and some spares for it on VD hopefully.

Only been using it for about an hour, and I already understand why you are all so dedicated to them. Spydro's in the house too now. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread