GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
So maby we will see a 14650 tube in the future ;)?

Lähetetty minun PLK-L01 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

If there is enough demand to justify a production run, yes. But for the Piccoloid, the finish and the seams of this tube will differ, because one from the two tubes will have to be hand polished separately.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
If there is enough demand to justify a production run, yes. But for the Piccoloid, the finish and the seams of this tube will differ, because one from the two tubes will have to be hand polished separately.
Alternatively, use a 15mm extension. As in the Vaper V4 :)

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
Alternatively, use a 15mm extension. As in the Vaper V4 :)

Hmm, this defies the laws of space. The piccolo is 16 mm, the battery is 14 mm and the threading is 0,5 mm from each side. The extension is threaded, how are you going to insert the battery in the threaded part?

Reactions: qorax

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Yes, the Vaper V4 is 17mm. Perseas is correct, I take my suggestion back, it will not be possible to do so in a 16mm mod like the Piccolo.

The other 14650 mod that I have is not sectional. It comes in two separate tubes. One for 14500 batts and the other for 14650 batts. And it is 16mm.

Reactions: perseas

SeniorBoy

VapeFight.com Founder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
vapefight.com
Thanks for the craftsmanship p. Thanks for the vid Q. First build, kinda through it together real fast. Used as much KGD as I could stuff in the little jewel. Just left the tails sitting in front of the two juice slots in the cap for kicks and not pulled through. :) No fluff for me /lol Small bore drip tip. A flavor chasers best friend. Can't wait to get my ULTEM tank and experiment with other builds. Yum!

composite-1.jpg

Last edited:

SeniorBoy

VapeFight.com Founder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
vapefight.com
The morning after :)

After about 2ML with my own 50/50 DIY mashup of RY4, peanuts, chocolate, vanilla, and a little caramel. About a 1.3 OHM Kanthal build. Wicking as expected :) No leaks or gurgles. YUM flavor. Tons of KGB! Very very little juice left in the base. No fluff for me /lol Hope this helps someone. EDITED with new pic. Tails UP before cap installed.

composite-3.jpg

Last edited:

SeniorBoy

VapeFight.com Founder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
vapefight.com
So.............while I'm waiting for my GP Heron V2 ULTEM tank a thought occurred to me.

How do I remove the old SS tank and chimney?

I looked during my last clean job and tried a twist but no go. Maybe I need my meds or a long nap but any help would be appreciated from those of you who already have the ULTEM tank installed.

:)

stillnotsmoking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
GA, USA
So.............while I'm waiting for my GP Heron V2 ULTEM tank a thought occurred to me.

I looked during my last clean job and tried a twist but no go. Maybe I need my meds or a long nap but any help would be appreciated from those of you who already have the ULTEM tank installed.

Just push it out from the inside. I usually use the end of a pen or similar. May take a bit of force but it'll budge.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Reactions: SeniorBoy

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com

Use the GP fork, insert both prongs into the tank and press, then twist the fork to apply pressure to the other side, press again and the bell will come out easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread