Status
Not open for further replies.

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Thanks, all!

I must have gotten real lucky with my Protanks (or I like a tighter draw) cause all of mine fit and hit like that. Love them!

And yeah, I'm already looking at Provari #2 even though it will be a month or so before I can convince hubby it HAS to be done, haha. I really like the blue/green one too, or maybe I will see what they come out with. I'm definitely addicted!

Wow, that was fast, addicted already.

I thought tomorrow happened just yesterday.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
ja2y7a9y.jpg

Here she is!

She looks fabulous with that drip tip.

e7n.gif

Glenn_K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2013
Toronto
Took all of about 13 seconds to totally fall in love with thing :vapor:

IMG_20140213_114829.jpg

-- Glenn

After a long and humbling wait, it looks like I'm finally getting my ticket to the temple.

I'm undecided still between a mini and a regular, and i'd be grateful for some opinions -- has anyone gotten a mini, then ended up thinking that they probably should have bought a full-sized one instead, and vice versa? How many 18350 battery hours do Mini users generally get?

Buying both sizes may be an option, but not right away.

-- Glenn

Amethyst_Star

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Southern Wisconsin
www.facebook.com
I've only read the first and last pages, but this is great. I feel like I should open my ProVari package under a full or dark moon, while wearing a floor leangth cloak with a hood, surrounded by candles or torches in a chamber covered with ProVarinati posters or something. While chanting in pseudo-Latin.

Hmm...checking for the new moon, here! Already have the cloak, just don't know Latin...lol. ;-)

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
I've only read the first and last pages, but this is great. I feel like I should open my ProVari package under a full or dark moon, while wearing a floor leangth cloak with a hood, surrounded by candles or torches in a chamber covered with ProVarinati posters or something. While chanting in pseudo-Latin.

I suggest a waxing moon.

Glenn_K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2013
Toronto
I thought it was a genny (but after your msg I went back to look at the pic and noticed the cap is too small to be one).

Anyhow, it does look good.

-- Glenn

Just an ordinary Kanger Pro tank 2, Glenn. I haven't had any seating problems like some have mentioned.

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
I must therefore suggest a waning moon; or a moon of the pressed ham variety :lol:

Oh no! Not waning! That is the time of energy spent, diminishing down to the dark moon of reflection. Our Blessed One should be greeted with the growing excitement of a waxing moon or the power of a full moon. I suppose I should forgive your ignorance, what would one expect from a bottle of ketchup.

MadOzodi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
StL, MO
Oh no! Not waning! That is the time of energy spent, diminishing down to the dark moon of reflection. Our Blessed One should be greeted with the growing excitement of a waxing moon or the power of a full moon. I suppose I should forgive your ignorance, what would one expect from a bottle of ketchup.

K, waxing moon it is! :D

CrimsonJack

Ursus Praedonum
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2013
The Vobbit Hole

Personally I find I get much better results from the ketchup bottle if you flip it upside and give it a good whack on the bottom. Just a suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread