Status
Not open for further replies.

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
I get more excited by the headlight of the IROC in the right corner of that pic. Apparently my heterosexuality is malfunctioning.

IROC?????

Hells Bells! That is no IROC! That is a 1972 Chevy Chevelle Super Sport! The greatest muscle car ever created!

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Oooooh. I wanted SO bad to buy that.

VERY nice.

I hadn't planned on getting another - jeez, I had just ordered the Phidias that afternoon, but I kept coming back and looking at him. He is in perfect condition. The guy wasn't kidding when he said he had hardly used it. I thought it was sort of amusing when he said he used his other ProVari, because this one is too cool to use. I now see what he meant. Still, if I could find an appropriate way to carry him, he would be nice to take to a formal event.

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
The IROC is parked next to the Chevelle...
Me, I like the Chevelle.
AND the Provari - I really did look at it in the classy's like six times...LOL

I stand corrected. You are right. It would seem other things in the picture absorbed my attention!

Tapped out

Zbeast08

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wilson, NC, USA
I really like the stealth look. I am curious what type of coating did he use, pvd, powder coating, etc. for example. My brother is a watch smith and works on high end watches, Rolex,Panerai,and several more and the new thing is sending the case out for PVd coating, looks very nice!!

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
I really like the stealth look. I am curious what type of coating did he use, pvd, powder coating, etc. for example. My brother is a watch smith and works on high end watches, Rolex,Panerai,and several more and the new thing is sending the case out for PVd coating, looks very nice!!

I have no idea. I don't have another colored one, so I can't compare the finishes. I have a feeling it is Cerakote, but with an additional coat (it's says something like "unique 3 coats" in the description). The caps appears to have the same finish, but light reflects off of them differently. I'm wondering if ProVape bead-blasts all of the bodies (so they look like the satin silver) then paint some of them. The caps aren't bead-blasted, so would take the paint differently. If you really want to know, I suggest contacting ProVape.

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
What would be killer is if Provape would start using or rather having some available with elctrostatic plating, like the gunmetal titanium nitride Zen does..it's used on a lot of custom firearms too, like the Desert Beagle ;)

Provape could do a Gold Tiger Stripe ohhh Ocelot and Eadardin would like that!

The stealthy look is very kewl....

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
Where were you when I was browsing yesterday!

Hummph!

Jus' kidding..LOL

Thank you Ocelot for saving me a lot of money this month. I was looking at that and debating most of the time it was listed. My credit card thanks you. I am envious though. It looks much nicer than it did in the classys. And the case is impressive. Enjoy it in good health.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Thank you Ocelot for saving me a lot of money this month. I was looking at that and debating most of the time it was listed. My credit card thanks you. I am envious though. It looks much nicer than it did in the classys. And the case is impressive. Enjoy it in good health.

I shall. The case is funny, it makes him look like a weapon.

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
I know what pic Ocelot is gonna use next time we run into a Provari hater...

Kitty_hate.jpg

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
I shall. The case is funny, it makes him look like a weapon.

That is part of the attraction. The case just adds to the overkill, I love it.

He looks like his finish is meant to blend in with other accoutrements that go along with military and official type business. Black tie in a Bond kind of way, or maybe more Jason Bourne.

He is quite beautiful. Sigh......

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
Oh yeah you can get the optional NVG proof display, AR and MP gun mounts to have it right on your weapon so when it's shouldered you can vape (similar to a rifle scope) and the Surefire add on that adds a tactical flashlight on the opposite end that will blind your adversary!

Really, go check it out!

Jus' kidding, but I know what ya' mean.....LOL

That is part of the attraction. The case just adds to the overkill, I love it.

He looks like his finish is meant to blend in with other accoutrements that go along with military and official type business. Black tie in a Bond kind of way, or maybe more Jason Bourne.

He is quite beautiful. Sigh......

Also comes in Desert and Urban Camo patterns....;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread