Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
That is part of the attraction. The case just adds to the overkill, I love it.

He looks like his finish is meant to blend in with other accoutrements that go along with military and official type business. Black tie in a Bond kind of way, or maybe more Jason Bourne.

He is quite beautiful. Sigh......

I agree. When I first saw the picture I was thinking, Bond. James Bond. With the case it reminds me of the old Bond films where Bond gets his nifty new equipment before he goes out on assignment. The case is brought in on a cart and as it's opened, "This is a ProVahhhri..."

It almost make me want to try a martini vape. Almost.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
I got him off of the classys. The actual vendor is VaporForce.us

I really like the stealth look. I am curious what type of coating did he use, pvd, powder coating, etc. for example. My brother is a watch smith and works on high end watches, Rolex,Panerai,and several more and the new thing is sending the case out for PVd coating, looks very nice!!

There's a member here who actually won a stealth Provari (My Free ProVari Stealth) and then had some powder coating done to his atty so it'd be stealth also.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
There's a member here who actually won a stealth Provari (My Free ProVari Stealth) and then had some powder coating done to his atty so it'd be stealth also.

I'm aware of the one that was won in the contest - supposedly one of only 3 with a green LED in existence. I'll have to check out the other thread. I have seen some kick azz custom paint jobs that have blown me away. If I find them again I'll post pictures.

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
I am not sure what he did but you can have a SS Provari Cerakote'd by any number of dealers in the U.S. This is who NexGen Vapor uses to coat the NexGen the new VV VW mod with the DNA 20 chip set.....with the super durable aluminum tube assembly :nah: ....NOT

Of course one would have to have it disassembled I would think?

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012

These are the ones I was thinking of (the picture is too large to post):

http://imageshack.us/a/img69/1152/1000457edited.jpg

I believe this one was made by the same person. I've seen other pictures of it (I can't remember where) and in the sun it's just as shiny as the two above:

07053bc369cec6ebe77551fdbeacc23c.jpg

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
Awesome mod to the mod!

I think I am gonna reach out to Provape to see if they would sell me a Provari, only send me the tube NAKED, and have it Cerekoted, send it back with whatever goes with it (base caps) Zen, whatever and then assemble it...Of course the Zen wouldn't require their help, as it can be stripped by me.

Hummm I might do this......:thumb:

I was honestly thinking of tiger stripes, then I would have to present to our Princess....

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
I am not sure what he did but you can have a SS Provari Cerakote'd by any number of dealers in the U.S. This is who NexGen Vapor uses to coat the NexGen the new VV VW mod with the DNA 20 chip set.....with the super durable aluminum tube assembly :nah: ....NOT

Of course one would have to have it disassembled I would think?

I checked out this site. They actually have a Cerakote™ Certified Applicator Coming Soon to a location about 20 min. from me.
Don't know how long coming soon is or whether I want to risk my warranty for a paint job.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I checked out this site. They actually have a Cerakote™ Certified Applicator Coming Soon to a location about 20 min. from me.
Don't know how long coming soon is or whether I want to risk my warranty for a paint job.
You are aware that the finish that the colored Provari's have is carokote, right?

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
Well I dunno depends on what shade of Pink or Yellow you get?

I would think Curb Yellow would make a much better fashion statement in most places.

Prison Pink is for Hollywood, California!

I can say that I was raised in California LOL

Yes I am.
ProVape doesn't offer a ProVari in "Prison Pink" or "Schoolbus Yellow".
If I alter the color will my ProVari still be under warranty?

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
I mean Vapfore offers the Military and Law Enforcement and First Responders a discount, I don't see why not!

:thumbs:

I mean the Federal Govt. is shut down now anyway...LOL

I wonder if I could use this as a tax writeoff for work expenses since I work security. Hmmm.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk 4

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
We were expecting a black knight and although he arrived in heavy armor, once his protective attire was shed he was revealed to be the True Prince!

These pictures are of him, but I didn't take them. I will take some soon with the other members of the court.

He traveled well guarded in something called a "cigar caddy" that is made of heavy plastic, with a padded interior, and reportedly floats.

afrf.jpg

He did not arrive bare as in this picture. He was inside of a velvet bag(!), then wrapped in the Holy Bubble Wrap, along with usual messages from the Gods of ProVape warning to only use one battery and revealing that in deference to the Mystic Grove, the Holy Text of Manual is to be obtained by download rather than sacrifice.

6f02.jpg

8zkk.jpg
nvmc.jpg

He is a Stealth 2.0 with a blue LED. The Stealth is special edition ProVape makes for a company providing vaping equipment to LE/Military and First Responders. It the same as a standard ProVari, except for the following features:

• Unique triple-coated matte black finish
  • Black triple-coated end caps
  • Custom darkened window deepens a blue LED display by 50%
  • Custom black firing button will not emit light

The caps don't show up in the pictures very well, so this is a picture of the 2.5. The button is interesting. It really is black. I thought it just wasn't going to light up, but it's solid black.

43tn.jpg

He arrived in the company of Phaedra, acolyte of Eris, Goddess of Chaos. She was apparently anointed with oil prior to her departure and needs to dry for before joining the rest of the court.

:shock:

Now more than ever I want a ProVari

WTG Ocelot :glare:

Now more than ever I want a Provari

;)

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Awesome mod to the mod!

I think I am gonna reach out to Provape to see if they would sell me a Provari, only send me the tube NAKED, and have it Cerekoted, send it back with whatever goes with it (base caps) Zen, whatever and then assemble it...Of course the Zen wouldn't require their help, as it can be stripped by me.

Hummm I might do this......:thumb:

I was honestly thinking of tiger stripes, then I would have to present to our Princess....

That has crossed my mind as well. I think it sounds reasonable to buy it and have ProVape send the body to be coated, then send it back to them for assembly. I mean, they were going to assemble it anyway.

How sweet of you think of me, :) but I already have a little cat spotted box mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread