Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA
It Don't matter unless you gotz friends in Italy, NOT FOR SALE ONLINE

Yo habla italiano!

Sure one could order them.. Most are out of stock right now. There's a notification link at the bottom of the items. I've personally ordered a few things from there before.. :)

Attention! The product with the features selected is not currently available in the catalog online.

Click here if you want to be alerted automatically when the product returns available.

EDIT: The SkyNet is one of the items on my short-list for ProVari gear. ;) I could really appreciate a ProVari-Powered bottom-feeder. :) If I could get the tactical version Vari like our Princess has, I would want the SkyNet "Devil Red" to go with it.. :evil:

45245448_DSCN9270.JPG

The SkyNet is pricey.. It's a one-of-a-kind item though, and I will get one before they vanish forever, like some of this type of vape-gear is known to. ;)

Last edited:

BernieVideo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
NoHo El Lay CA
Sure one could order them.. Most are out of stock right now. There's a notification link at the bottom of the items. I've personally ordered a few things from there before.. :)

That is insane!!!

EDIT: The SkyNet is one of the items on my short-list for ProVari gear. ;) I could really appreciate a ProVari-Powered bottom-feeder. :) If I could get the tactical version Vari like our Princess has, I would want the SkyNet "Devil Red" to go with it.. :evil:

45245448_DSCN9270.JPG

The SkyNet is pricey.. It's a one-of-a-kind item though, and I will get one before they vanish forever, like some of this type of vape-gear is known to. ;)

Tapatalking on iPhone.
Join the CASAA.
Protect your Vaping Rights!

BuzzKilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2010
Etobicoke, Ontario
www.graindeep.etsy.com
Dont mind my dropping in....

I see a lot of you Provari hooded fellas have gathered here and am in search of a simplified Provarinati logo(1000 DPI/black and white)...
I am in possession of a machine that emits lasers in any pattern i choose, and will be branding my Provari/ZAP combo...
anyone wish to assist me in acquiring said image?

Visual proof of membership :2cool:
IMG_20130522_112730_zpsa905fc4c.jpg

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA
Just to clarify, this is in no way an invitation... I just want to make my provari, my own....

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Awww, c'mon.. I already started packing one of mine up to send you for some Provarinati branding... :D I really do like the idea though. :)

BuzzKilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2010
Etobicoke, Ontario
www.graindeep.etsy.com
all kidding aside, i am really not wanting to go through the red tape at the moment on ECF, and if i were to do this (ECF approval and all), i think my partner would get pissy with me taking up all the time on the machine.

E-cigs for me are a hobby first and foremost...

besides, i work with wood... i wouldn't want the liability of mucking up someone elses provari.
mine has some serious war damage on it... so if this were a failure, i would just get it repainted...

sooo... no one has an image?
IF you do PM me, if not i'll butcher my own. lol

as you were fellas, i've derailed enough.

:toast:

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Dont mind my dropping in....

I see a lot of you Provari hooded fellas have gathered here and am in search of a simplified Provarinati logo(1000 DPI/black and white)...
I am in possession of a machine that emits lasers in any pattern i choose, and will be branding my Provari/ZAP combo...
anyone wish to assist me in acquiring said image?

Visual proof of membership :2cool:
IMG_20130522_112730_zpsa905fc4c.jpg

PM sent with PNG image.

Last edited:

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
There's an English translation option on the left side of the page.. :)

EDIT: It's the same place which also sells the SkyNet..

SKYNET STANDARD

Ahhhhh thank you kindly!
I just saaaaaalapped myself on the head.
Been on that site many times and never thought to look on the page for English translation.

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
I should have made bold my reference......... I was refering to your opinion of the greatest year model..... mine was the 69.

I agree wholeheartedly with that assertion, sir!

I believe that all of the Chevelles from 1969 through 1972 are the greatest. However, the 1969 body style is my personal favorite. I thought you were questioning my ability to ID Chevelles there for a second!

I have a guy building me one RIGHT NOW. He is finishing one and I am next! This guy does awesome work, too.

Okay, he just has my deposit right now, but I am getting a 1969 Chevelle SS.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread