Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
You and Mama should package them all up and sell them to Toys R Us - you'll make millions at Christmas!

Oh, just fed my sourdough starter - hungry little bugger. Last time I fed it, it grew twice it's size and started bubbling. That's what it's supposed to do though. :2cool:

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
WAY! TO! GO! Dude LOLOL

I remember when I had a procedure. They told me as long as I could see through the liquid I could drink it.

Come to find out. Bud lite wasn't one of them. Argument was really funny though
"You drank WHAT!!!!"
I had a few beers before I came in.
"Why would you do that?"
Because I'm starving!
"We told you no alcohol!"
No. You told me if I could see through it, then I could have it. I can see through a glass of beer. Just read YOUR instructions! :)
(Reading instructions). "We really need to rewrite these".
While I was laughing. Well it wasn't a laughing matter when the doc got through.

Just a bit of funny for all who are going through their procedures. No matter what all it involves.
Prayers and hugs.

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
HOORAY! Sending good kharma for your results - and I hope you're avoiding the weather too!

Thanks for the well wishes Army. My simple office procedure is over. I was one of the lucky few...no pain. WHEW! Nothing unusual was found during the ultrasound and I'll get my biopsy results by week's end. :)

We are expecting strong storms so school let out early and we are both home. :vapor:

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Have no fear, we'll hunt ya down Papaw!

Are we there Yet ?

Can't sleep, might as well work. Getting it together so I can head down to the yard, hook up, strap down, and head out for a morning delivery in Beckley, WV. Leaving this early means I'll have time for an old man nap, if needed.
Someone PM me when we relocate, please ? Take Care, Army.

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
My favorite machine Bridget 5 & 5 6 miles in an hour for this old fart 4 times a week. (And then I figure I can eat ice cream. It doesn't work but I still eat ice cream....)

Not in bed yet, 45 min on the elliptical complete.. Caught up on Grey's Anatomy too.

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Tut! Et tu Brute? Men can be so cruel! (I had tortillas fruit cheese and beans and ice cream with chocolate flakes on it).

:evil:

Well just to give Robin a bit of a smile. I ate dinner and then went for ice cream. I had chocolate chip for desert and am eating peanut butter cup for deserts desert. The girls had the butter pecan. Wonder if I can finish this quart by myself.

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Thanks for the update Bun/ You'll have the best sleep ever BK and then it'll be done. Hey! Are you in the same hospital as your wife?
All the very very best to you both.

Okay.... heres the news on the hand..
surgery in the a.m. going to be put into sleep mode, time expected is 3-4 hours, skin graft from heal of left hand to index finger, exploritory/repair of middle and ring finger ( tendon repair/ nerve relocation). Little finger is doing well, ( nicked no nerve damage).
Since the ER Dr. sutured everything all up, the orthopedist needs to re-open to determine amount of damage to nerves and tendons, she is expecting medium to severe damage to tendons ( which will require repair) due to preliminary testing and viewing the pictures I took of my hand before stitching was done, she is expecting severe nerve damage ( for some reason saws have a tendency to remove material when cutting ;) ) there was some concern about blood flow being an issue too... but at this point there seems to be enuf to keep things alive.

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
We ain't that close yet! Keep chatting away, take it to 11002 just for grins. :D

Gotta tell you there's this little bad girl inside of me that wants to go a few over and screw this up. I wouldn't though.
And if I did I'm sure that could be remedied.

I'll keep my chattering to a minimum for a while.

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Thought I caught up then saw another couple of pages to go. Yikes! Then I realised - they're all mine. Thank God!

Meanwhile Miss Robin, git 'er done and we'll anxiously await first reports. Have Rick post here for you if you can. Sending my best for your fastest in 'n out and quickest recovery! Get back here asap because we miss you, that's why.

And Bunny - all the very best for your operation. Hopefully retic can update us - and for the same reasons. Sure hope some of that nerve damage is repairable/reversible.

And hugs to all of you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread