Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
I missed if this was your dominant hand or not. Hoping it's not.

Best of luck with the surgery tomorrow!

You too Robin.

dont know... hmmm im right handed so I suppose my right hand is predominately more active than my left so I guess that makes the left one dominate and I have no idea which would be post dominate ;)

MostlySunny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2012
Arizona
I know what you mean BK. I get nothing till god knows when. The first day I'm allowed coffee, I'm going to instruct Rick to bring me a large Dunkin donuts coffee (with cream and sugar).

I hope I can have coffee soon........ :(
I hope you can too! How's Rick holding up through all of this?

MostlySunny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2012
Arizona
How about a little story.

My one co-worker that started vaping a month ago is still going strong with 1 month cig free! She smoked 1PPD x 30 yrs. super proud of her. Anyway, she texted me a few weeks ago all freaked out bc she heard a 30ml bottle was equivalent to 3 cartons of cigarettes. I told her I never heard that, but she shouldn't worry because she's only taking in nicotine now, etc... She was relieved.

So I worked with her last week and I asked her where she heard that from.

The guy at the local B and M shes been buying her stuff from. The same one that told her she's adjusting her nic level when she adjusts her voltage.

Made me think of TNT and his work stories.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
I hope you can too! How's Rick holding up through all of this?

Rick is phenomenal! He deals with things with humor. Sometimes at my expense :sneaky: :lol:

He is consistently saying we will get through this together. When walking down the hallway at the hospital for my pre tests, I just reached over and his hand was ready for me to hold. He is confident that this was found early and they will take care of me.

We both tend to take things at face value and deal with issues as they arise. What if's are not roads we go down.
We are confident in my doctor who has said that realistically he is not going to be able to stage it until he gets in there to see how many walls of the lining it has penetrated etc... I like when someone deals in facts and gives them straight to me. Rick has the same feeling about this doctor.

We are both looking to the future and know it's going to be a bit bumpy for a while. We see smoothness ahead though :)

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida

My one co-worker that started vaping a month ago is still going strong with 1 month cig free! She smoked 1PPD x 30 yrs. super proud of her. Anyway, she texted me a few weeks ago all freaked out bc she heard a 30ml bottle was equivalent to 3 cartons of cigarettes. I told her I never heard that, but she shouldn't worry because she's only taking in nicotine now, etc... She was relieved.

The guy at the local B and M shes been buying her stuff from. The same one that told her she's adjusting her nic level when she adjusts her voltage.

O M G!! :facepalm:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012

They meant a 30ml bottle takes the same time to vape as three cartons of cigarettes. Give or take.

Enjoy your work day. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread