Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I quit trying to keep up with every post months ago...just don't have enough time. It does move fast sometimes!! :)

:mail: VAPEMAIL! Four 18500s and two 18650s and three battery cases. All I'm waiting on now are my kicks from fasttech and they have been transporting from Chicago for two days now. Most likely I'll get them Monday.

It's been nice here today. I've got the windows open airing out the place. Loving it!

Karla Lyle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Frederick, md
Wow. Somehow i missed that HHV has 3 new Purity flavors. I spend about $200 a month at HHV but usually just straight to my usual flavors and never really scan though all the flavors so I guess that is how I missed them. As much Purity juices as I order I am surprised they didn't throw a couple sample bottles in to try. I am trying to decide on which to try. The Maple is a definitely on I want to try and I am considering the other 2. I am already going to be spending close to $100 so I don't want to get all 3 on this order. My favorites are Huntsman, Pirate's Booty, Legent, and HA. I normally do not like Chocolate vapes. Does the Temptation taste more chocolatey or more like a tobacco? I am surprised there are no reviews on them on the site. I guess when I get them I will post a review. Decisions, Decisions. :( I think it is great that they came out with some new flavors. I have been getting to where I really wanted to try some new juices and I have alreasy tried all of the other HHV purity tobaccos and have been trying to find a new NET to try so this was perfect timing.

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Wow. Somehow i missed that HHV has 3 new Purity flavors. I spend about $200 a month at HHV but usually just straight to my usual flavors and never really scan though all the flavors so I guess that is how I missed them. As much Purity juices as I order I am surprised they didn't throw a couple sample bottles in to try. I am trying to decide on which to try. The Maple is a definitely on I want to try and I am considering the other 2. I am already going to be spending close to $100 so I don't want to get all 3 on this order. My favorites are Huntsman, Pirate's Booty, Legent, and HA. I normally do not like Chocolate vapes. Does the Temptation taste more chocolatey or more like a tobacco? I am surprised there are no reviews on them on the site. I guess when I get them I will post a review. Decisions, Decisions. :( I think it is great that they came out with some new flavors. I have been getting to where I really wanted to try some new juices and I have alreasy tried all of the other HHV purity tobaccos and have been trying to find a new NET to try so this was perfect timing.

There are reviews of them all here in the HHV subforum. Two of the reviews are done by a fellow of exceptional wit, charm, and good looks.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=375406

Roaring via Tapatalk...

MwSlim

Slumerican
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2013
Livonia, MI
Any of you guys watch Best Ink? I just met Joe Capobianca and Jimi Litwalk at the MotorCity Tattoo Convention :) A bunch of the people from Ink Master were there too

Heres Litwalk tattooing some dude
py4y6y2u.jpg

Tapatalked from my LG-G2

Last edited:

76bridget

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Slim, I got blueberry muffin once but I can't remember how long (if at all) I let it steep. No more than a week I'm sure. Try it. It's pretty good IMO. Papaw likes it too, but he's a loooong steeper.

The tattoos are quite fascinating, my BIL is into them big time. He's running out of room on his body to put them. I've got a couple, but that's enough for me!

MwSlim

Slumerican
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2013
Livonia, MI
Slim, I got blueberry muffin once but I can't remember how long (if at all) I let it steep. No more than a week I'm sure. Try it. It's pretty good IMO. Papaw likes it too, but he's a loooong steeper.

The tattoos are quite fascinating, my BIL is into them big time. He's running out of room on his body to put them. I've got a couple, but that's enough for me!

Thanks Bridget! Maybe Ill rewick a dripper and give it a shot, Ive only had it for a couple days so its pretty fresh.

I love tattoos :wub: I have to dig up my old tattoo thread and update it with some of my new ones

Tapatalked from my LG-G2

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
BK just dropped by to trade a little juice , he brought me some PB from his new bottle that was ultra sonically steeped , it's buttery , creamy rich same as his last bottle , excellent stuff , we dripped some PB that I had from july of last year and they are polar opposites mine is much drier , heavy cigar tobacco flavor , hope HHV keeps the new version , I gave BK some Temptation and he's thinking 100ml bottle time on that , I'm sure he'll be on later with his opinion .

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
For anybody that's interested , Ghost Adventures is doing a show on the Myrtle's plantation in St. Francisville LA. on the travel channel tonight , The daughter of a friend was there while they were filming , her husband is a NOPD officer and proclaimed sceptic , I should say was a proclaimed sceptic , things turned up on photos that he took that couldn't be explained , scared the hell out of him , he's a believer now .

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
I love this lady already! Another Huntsman afficionado! Woot! I love the Maple eh Karla - I haven't got around to trying it straight yet (it's been a frantic week or two) but have been half and halfing the Huntsman. Absolute bliss! I aslo ordered the Gaia but havent tried it yet either (waiting to steep).

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
BK just dropped by to trade a little juice , he brought me some PB from his new bottle that was ultra sonically steeped , it's buttery , creamy rich same as his last bottle , excellent stuff , we dripped some PB that I had from july of last year and they are polar opposites mine is much drier , heavy cigar tobacco flavor , hope HHV keeps the new version , I gave BK some Temptation and he's thinking 100ml bottle time on that , I'm sure he'll be on later with his opinion .

Dry and heavy cigar is what it was a year ago when they started their second batch. Are you saying the new stuff is buttery creamy rich?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread