Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Good day brats.

Bearings going on A/C condenser motor. Tore it out this morning and no way to lube them so ordered new motor. The thing is rusted up pretty good anyway....17 years old can't complain.

Bummed that WI could not hold their lead against KY last night. So a #7 and #8 seed in the Finals. Doubt that has ever happened before.

Have a nice Sunday! :)

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
I cannot root for a Calapari team. He's a cheater. UMass, then Memphis. Wherever he goes he leaves a trail of corruption.

Same here, General. And when his team was struggling earlier this year, he was distancing himself from any blame or fault. I was rooting for Wisconsin too.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Same here, General. And when his team was struggling earlier this year, he was distancing himself from any blame or fault. I was rooting for Wisconsin too.

And he's the king of one and dones. He doesn't give a crap about academics. He's all about himself and using kids to win for his own glory. Bob Knight openly says he can't stand Calapari. Say what you will about Bob Knight, but he was not a cheater and he expected his kids to work hard in class. He wasn't only about basketball. And sadly now that the rigged NLRB has ruled in favor of unionizing college players, look for college sports to be completely ruined.

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
I agree on all points. Bobby Knight has some character flaws for sure, but winning at ANY cost is not one of them.

And, yes, college sports will soon be ruined. I haven't seen any comments about how Title IX will affect this "play for pay" nonsense. If you pay the male basketball and football players, you'll have to pay the female volleyball players and competitive basket weavers. My understanding is that Title IX does not take into account how much revenue each sport generates.

Back in the "good ol' days", getting a free ride through college was enough "pay".

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
Here's an interesting map for you. This shows the occupation of the highest paid public employee in each state. Just in case anyone was wondering what our nation's highest priority is.

i-234pgMF.jpg

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I agree on all points. Bobby Knight has some character flaws for sure, but winning at ANY cost is not one of them.

And, yes, college sports will soon be ruined. I haven't seen any comments about how Title IX will affect this "play for pay" nonsense. If you pay the male basketball and football players, you'll have to pay the female volleyball players and competitive basket weavers. My understanding is that Title IX does not take into account how much revenue each sport generates.

Back in the "good ol' days", getting a free ride through college was enough "pay".

I will stop watching college sports if the players get paid. It's bad enough watching pros complain every second of the day about their pay. I like college athletics specifically because they don't get paid. They can go on and on about coaches pay but who is gonna coach for free? The universities make a mint off the athletics too but at least it helps keep tuition down. If the players get paid, count me out.

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Nope. Sorry. Cat's out of the bag now.

:p

Good morning Army.
Good thing Hula don't have my address
And Hula. I only use two very special vendors for juice. HHV and the fantastic Azure.
Have a beautiful day all. Time for coffee and then get ready for work.
See ya all later.
Be safe and be blessed. Give someone a smile today. They might just give it back. :)

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Wasn't much today just some scrapping. Go back in 3 weeks and the real fun starts.

My new best friend.

chang_white_400__19029_zoom.jpg Haz Chang iz better! Chang luvz katz four eat mise.

G-day Army! Checking in - got another busy day ahead. Working at home is more challenging than school which is good sometimes - but the pay is crap! :blink:

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Garden turned, treated, double turned. Onions, Radishes, Carrots, and two rows of Potatoes In.
Hula, about your 3.1 or whatever; The ReoMizer 2.0 RBA has three pieces - the bottom, the top, and the drip tip.
Life is Good in REOVille ;)

EDIT; now it's time to relax with Shadow in a Woodvil mini....

Last edited:

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
Hello Army. First part of the day was fabulous. Started off the work day with Kenny Loggins, "Danger Zone" cranked up as loud as I could get it. Then did the "One more time" thing. Business was swamped for about 1 hour. I'm thinking "heck yea, lets rock this day".
Then the rain came. Lord knows Oklahoma needs the rain. Day finished out and closed.
Then when the money count came in. Well I can't go into details, but I think I can safely say. "HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM".
At least I got 2 witnesses to cover me. Plus a video camera.
Just pray this works out ok, and the problem is solved. But we shall see.

Any way, I need to rebuild a Trident Fogger clone, that a customer destroyed. Of course he never touched it. It was like that when he bought it.

God how I hate liar's. Don't pee down my back and tell me it's rain. I know the difference.
DF in a Reo Grand is tasting pretty good now. Breathing equipment is cleaned and waiting for laundry to finish. Her mom is eating dinner, and watching TV. Content with the world.

Sometimes I wish I had a Forest Gump mind set.

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
Oh and on another note. I figured out what was wrong with that "Cool Fire ll". It's got Cool Fire ll printed on it. Who the heck sets up a VW only mod and the settings are only 7.0, 8.0,8.5, 9.0, 9.5, 10.5, 11.0 ,12.0. What happens if you sweet spot is may 7.5 or 10.0. Geeze. This is like a box of chocolates. You never know what your gonna get inside. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Iowa Gal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Central Iowa
Good evening everyone...just a quick hello to say had a fabulous weekend. The kids loved the pjs and I got lots of hugs and kisses today. Tonight I'm going to rebuild coils and wicks for my KFLs...it's time. I also want them to be fresh and hopefully not have any issues next weekend at Vapebash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread