Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Let's save the last post for Robin

Good idea if we can pull it off. Not sure we have the time but if a few of us amp up the jawjacking we can do it. I already have the new thread posted on Adam's subforum so all we have to do is run this one out and close it. Dust has the new thread locked so all he'll have to do is unlock it.

Robin, you up for making the last post and closing it out?

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
We never thought that we would have such a special place way back when Bronze started this little thread about a fairly new E-liquid vendor. Wow. We've come a LONG way BABY!!

The final post for this thread:

The memories that are tucked away in this thread are priceless. The friendships that we have made, the laughter, the tears, the gossip, the support but most of all - the Love that is written on this thread. May others find this down in the archives and just know by reading that this is a very special group of people.

I invite you to come check out our new place
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...thers-heavenly-vapes-big-thread-part-3-a.html and get to know some awesome people. :)

Looking around these rooms is a bit sad but still happy. Some great memories have been shared here and now we are moving to a new place to make more memories.

With all my love,

Robin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread