Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Yes, the old forum will be archived and it will be able to be seen. You will be able to find it here Archives when it is finally archived.

That's waaaay down at the bottom of ECF, the basement if you will. ;)

Thanks Robin, don't think I've ever been in ECF's basement before: (BTW - fix your link for you: Archives)

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
So?! a moment on Topic here. The old forum is scheduled to be archived on the 1st of May. Have y'all got all y'all need from it?! If not.. now's the time baby! It will not be open to posting once the deadline gets here.

I thought it was all locked up. So we can still post on the unlocked threads?

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
That was a beautiful closing post my Lady Robin!!!!!!! Job well done. It was as sweet and beautiful as you are.

To Bronze. LOL I tried the WD40. Nothing on the walls but my glasses are covered either with WD40 or tears.
Best juice. All if em. DF, HT, PB , shadow, Legand. All are fantastic.

Now for roll call.
tnt56. Tim N Tresa. The year we were both born.
Come on all let's start this right.
(Cudo's to Bronze for the first post. Well done sir. Salutes the new Army of strong!!!!

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
I don't see where we would be posting anything else. If we need something we can always go capture it in archives. Now that the Big Thread is here.... I will probably be just coming here. Those old halls are going to sound empty. *sniff*

OOOOH someone needs to PM Papaw with a link to here. I'm trying to finalize my packing and this....going a bit crazy here with thoughts running around in my brain. :lol:

Rick has orders to email Classy when I am out of surgery. Dusty, could you let everyone know when she lets you know? thanks in advance. ;)

God is there anything else I need to do.... :blink:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread