Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
I'm about to work on Cassie's hair again. I started it late yesterday afternoon. Cutting her hair is like herding cats. The worst part is her face, especially around the eyes. My daughter sent me a pair of ball tip scissors perfect for the job. Hopefully I can finish this thing today.

Kkay, are you still enjoying that little love bug? Would love to see more pictures of her! :)

Reactions: Opinionated

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
I'm about to work on Cassie's hair again. I started it late yesterday afternoon. Cutting her hair is like herding cats. The worst part is her face, especially around the eyes. My daughter sent me a pair of ball tip scissors perfect for the job. Hopefully I can finish this thing today.

Kkay, are you still enjoying that little love bug? Would love to see more pictures of her! :)

Reactions: Opinionated

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Eleanor, I did take a photo of her right after I decided to keep her. It is on my blog. I can't put photos on Photobucket anymore to link to, which is a major pain. I goofed up her hair today. This is the third time I've cut it. I didn't finish today, she decided yesterday was enough. She just kept walking all over the table outside, and my patience was stretched too much. I decided for both of us, it was time to quit for the day!

Yes, I am enjoying her most of the time. She is very intelligent, but gets bored easily. She will eat anything, so that does get old. I have to watch her pretty closely. She is a sweet little doll though. I think once she gets out of the puppy phase, she will be a joy.

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
There they are.....

smiling-corgi.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread