Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
What number are we coming up on anyway? Somebody forgot to put it on the last time...:pervy:

Now WHO could possibly forget?!? :rolleyes:

Looks like two millennials to include in the list! Congrats David! This time I'll write myself a note. Then hope I remember to read the note. Heh heh.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Congratulations @DavidOH !!

This is what I've been doing all night:

20171122_032700.jpg

Baking!

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
as Papaw would say .... BEENOM!!
had 2 runs to Lake Charles yesterday.... 880 miles total... started at 5amish and went nonstop till 7 pm, got home and crashed n burned... a double shot of rum and it was lites-out :) I actually got 8 hours of sleep... havent done that in a while ;)

my next plan.... see if I can get Corporate Dispatch to take thursday off .... :evil:

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
I finally crashed last night and got some terrific sleep!

Good morning!

We've been busy seeing friends and relatives. Not much down time but it's good to see everyone. Can't believe tomorrow is already Thanksgiving!

If I dont get online, have a marvelous day tomorrow. Hug your loved ones and tell them you love them.

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
That was too cute. It reminded me of my son when he was really young. He was not an early bird, and he did get very grouchy if you woke him up before he was ready though. My daughter on the other hand woke up with a smile, and jumped out of bed. They were as different as night and day!

This will help move us along...

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Well that's it for cooking for a few hours. The turkey and dressing, gravy and rolls are all shipped off to hubby's work. It's a pot luck so other than that others will be bringing dishes but I stayed up all night to get everything I was making baked and shipped out the door. I'm exhausted...

So now all the lights are off, curtains are closed and I'm ready for a nice long nap, when I wake up I'll do some more baking for tomorrow.

I'm not coming back online before Friday, So I want to wish everyone a happy thanksgiving. I hope everyone gets to spend it with family and freinds, and have lots to be thankful for.

As for me, I'm thankful for family, and friends such as all of you... im glad to have met you all, even though its only online, i find you all freinds.

:) Happy Thanksgiving!

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Well that's it for cooking for a few hours. The turkey and dressing, gravy and rolls are all shipped off to hubby's work. It's a pot luck so other than that others will be bringing dishes but I stayed up all night to get everything I was making baked and shipped out the door. I'm exhausted...

So now all the lights are off, curtains are closed and I'm ready for a nice long nap, when I wake up I'll do some more baking for tomorrow.

I'm not coming back online before Friday, So I want to wish everyone a happy thanksgiving. I hope everyone gets to spend it with family and freinds, and have lots to be thankful for.

As for me, I'm thankful for family, and friends such as all of you... im glad to have met you all, even though its only online, i find you all freinds.

:) Happy Thanksgiving!

You are amazing. Enjoy your well deserved nap!

Ditto on the friends! :wub: My life is richer for the friends I have made here (this thread and throughout ECF).

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Either wake up or go lay down, Hula.
What time is it in Paradise, anyways ?
Yes Dad :D It wasn't too late 11-15 pm I think when you posted or maybe 2 am your time, you know, like when you get up for the day :eek:

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
I finally crashed last night and got some terrific sleep!

Good morning!

We've been busy seeing friends and relatives. Not much down time but it's good to see everyone. Can't believe tomorrow is already Thanksgiving!

If I dont get online, have a marvelous day tomorrow. Hug your loved ones and tell them you love them.

HEY!!! People who are traveling are not allowed to say "crashed" - and that goes for our beloved truckers 'round here too!!!

Glad you rested. Happy Thanksgiving to you, Rick and your whole family too! :)

Users who are viewing this thread