Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I'd appreciate some prayer if people might think of it.

Hubby has been having problems with upper management for a couple weeks now, to the point I've been waiting for the day he comes home and tells me he quit.

Well... that is nearly tonight... he cleared out all his personal belongings and brought them home on his lunch break.. told me to start looking a couple counties over for a house to rent. .. he's done - but not quit yet. ..

There is another place he can work a couple counties over... (they take refugees from our mountain without question we hear) but he would likely not be in management, and I seriously doubt he will like working for them any better.. same type of work, just different bosses and so in my estimation it's just the SSDD... just without the pay.. he's not applied there yet.. but he's going to now. ...

So anyway. .. I'm not supposed to tell anyone AT ALL about this.. but here I'm anonymous so I can say something I figure - and also ask for prayer...

I want him to be happy and not miserable, and work has been making him miserable. .. was hoping some vacation time in January would help (he has a month worth built up, but was going to take two weeks right now for a much needed breather) but now I'm doubtful he will make it that long...

He's more than not happy, he's downright ...... off.. it's a long story anyway...

So, please pray that whatever happens is for the best..
Will do. I sympathize for him. Seen many a man break down in similar situations including my dad. He found a friend in Dewar's and it killed him. Change might be good or at least a respite. Better than staying and dying (literally). You know him and the situation better than I and know what is best for him. But if I could go back in time I would have told my dad to quit. He'd likely still be here today. Either way, get behind him 100% and support his decision whole heartedly. We are bred to believe we are providers. We cannot fail that duty. But we can't stay and kill ourselves either. Hence, the pressure. Going elsewhere might just be the best remedy.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Good Evening Army. No, Hula, no Kaepernick. They invited him in for a tryout during Training Camp. Rumor is his 'woman' (not sure if it's his original wife) called the Owner a racist and Ray Lewis an Uncle Tom. No business owner would willing bring that kind of hate and discontentment into their place of business.
Op, I have re-invented myself a couple of times. I tell my sons "Every day you are not working is a day you are looking for work". Seems to have kept me going until I found Trucking.
Neck is still sore, hand is still numb. MRI scheduled for Friday afternoon. Doing nothing is boring...

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Will do. I sympathize for him. Seen many a man break down in similar situations including my dad. He found a friend in Dewar's and it killed him. Change might be good or at least a respite. Better than staying and dying (literally). You know him and the situation better than I and know what is best for him. But if I could go back in time I would have told my dad to quit. He'd likely still be here today. Either way, get behind him 100% and support his decision whole heartedly. We are bred to believe we are providers. We cannot fail that duty. But we can't stay and kill ourselves either. Hence, the pressure. Going elsewhere might just be the best remedy.

I will support him no matter what. ..

I am worried, or something. .. that's the woman in me needing security.. but there's no security in a miserable (or dead) husband either... I like him better when he's happy. .. :)

But I hear you... thanks for that. ..

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Good Evening Army. No, Hula, no Kaepernick. They invited him in for a tryout during Training Camp. Rumor is his 'woman' (not sure if it's his original wife) called the Owner a racist and Ray Lewis an Uncle Tom. No business owner would willing bring that kind of hate and discontentment into their place of business.
Op, I have re-invented myself a couple of times. I tell my sons "Every day you are not working is a day you are looking for work". Seems to have kept me going until I found Trucking.
Neck is still sore, hand is still numb. MRI scheduled for Friday afternoon. Doing nothing is boring...

Doing nothing is definitely boring! I hear you there!

Prayers for a non-worrisome MRI!

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
yeah, I wasn't being funny, just the "media" raised the question recently, so I thought I'd ask the expert:)

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Fully agreed Ed. I DID have a major depressive downtime thanks to upper management at a place of employment and was off for about 12-18 months. IT AIN'T WORTH IT. Take the vacation, start looking at your options. Just looking for other opportunities can be empowering. It's never the work that makes people leave. It's other people that make people leave. And my sincerest condolences Ed. Could be your Dad was the same as me, but back then it wasn't diagnosed, was looked down as weak and too weird for words, and even today many men (and women) refuse to consider it as a possibility along with the medical options that help.

Last edited:

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
got a question for yall to ponder upon....

What makes it rain??

answer will be posted later after yall try ;)
chem trails from USAF? I'm pretty sure they could solve the CA fire disasters p.d. quickly.

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
I've been pretty busy around here. I did some hair trimming on Cassie again. I'm not finished, but had to take a break, for the both of us. She still won't let me trim around her face or beard. I am behind on doing everything around here, but that isn't unusual. I never even watched Netflix last night. I plan to watch at least a couple of hours of it tonight though.

I decided the 6mg of nicotine isn't cutting it for me. I am going to have to go back to 12mg. I was doing so well, until I started vaping some old juice at 12mg. Now the satisfaction has gone down, so I'm vaping more. I'm going to have to step up my game in the future, until things settle down.

The afternoon temperature here was lovely today. Last night it froze. We are at pretty typical temperatures though. You never really know what it will be this time of the year though. This month is flying by. I'm going to be another year older soon. It beats the alternative I guess. I've been trying different remedies for my allergy to junipers, which are pollinating right now. I didn't used to be allergic to them, but I have been now for at least 3 years. Our immune systems can be finicky. It's ALWAYS something!

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I've been pretty busy around here. I did some hair trimming on Cassie again. I'm not finished, but had to take a break, for the both of us. She still won't let me trim around her face or beard. I am behind on doing everything around here, but that isn't unusual. I never even watched Netflix last night. I plan to watch at least a couple of hours of it tonight though.

I decided the 6mg of nicotine isn't cutting it for me. I am going to have to go back to 12mg. I was doing so well, until I started vaping some old juice at 12mg. Now the satisfaction has gone down, so I'm vaping more. I'm going to have to step up my game in the future, until things settle down.

The afternoon temperature here was lovely today. Last night it froze. We are at pretty typical temperatures though. You never really know what it will be this time of the year though. This month is flying by. I'm going to be another year older soon. It beats the alternative I guess. I've been trying different remedies for my allergy to junipers, which are pollinating right now. I didn't used to be allergic to them, but I have been now for at least 3 years. Our immune systems can be finicky. It's ALWAYS something!
Can you just go to 9mg?

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Guess there's no NOLA in my near future. We forgot about the Sugar Bowl. Hotel rooms are scarce and at a premium...

Well that bites! :grr: I think you would have enjoyed getting together with BK and Retic! I know I did :D

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
No Bronze, I can't go to 9. (right now anyway) The only thing I have left is an old bottle of Boba's Bounty, and it is just about empty. The new stuff I bought were all 6mg. (all HHV) I considered buying at least one bottle of 12mg, but I thought oh, it'll be alright. I have been out of HHV for a good while. Since I'm broke, I had to go vape up all the other stuff, that I bought when I was trying out different flavors and vendors. I definitely prefer HHV, and I sure missed it. I've probably vaped about 170 ml or so, since I got my last order from HHV. That is just too much, and too expensive. So I'm just going to go to a 12mg in the future, or for a while anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread