Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Good Morning Army. Another Monumental collapse by my Ravens last night. We will make the Stillers look like HOF'ers before it's said and done.
Sleeping until sunlight is such a strange concept to me. Staying up late to watch TV is something I haven't done in decades. Is this how 'normal' people live ?
Or is Normal just a setting on the Dryer ?

Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I got no notifications from this thread... but I think everyone is quiet here today. I guess the birthday celebration was a little much for everyone. .. lol...

Well I made BLT's for supper today, and omg they were so so good I'm still thinking of making myself a second sandwich... problem is if I do that I won't be able to move. . Lol

Gonna look the beans and get them on to soak tonight for soupbeans and cornbread tomorrow. .. that will give me a break from cooking for a couple days because that is my husbands favorite favorite meal... he could eat that every night for a month and never get tired of it.. so I'm giving myself a break and letting him eat it for a couple days..

I have some dough to start making to freeze, so that it's easier to make the bread baskets...

Hope everyone is well... I'm a boring person as my life literally revolves around cooking and cleaning and keeping hubby a happy man, but I thought to give some life, albeit boring, to t he thread!

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
I got no notifications from this thread... but I think everyone is quiet here today. I guess the birthday celebration was a little much for everyone. .. lol...

Well I made BLT's for supper today, and omg they were so so good I'm still thinking of making myself a second sandwich... problem is if I do that I won't be able to move. . Lol

Gonna look the beans and get them on to soak tonight for soupbeans and cornbread tomorrow. .. that will give me a break from cooking for a couple days because that is my husbands favorite favorite meal... he could eat that every night for a month and never get tired of it.. so I'm giving myself a break and letting him eat it for a couple days..

I have some dough to start making to freeze, so that it's easier to make the bread baskets...

Hope everyone is well... I'm a boring person as my life literally revolves around cooking and cleaning and keeping hubby a happy man, but I thought to give some life, albeit boring, to t he thread!
Believe me, "boring" is very, very good. You're contented and that's the very best!

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Good Morning Army. Another Monumental collapse by my Ravens last night. We will make the Stillers look like HOF'ers before it's said and done.
Sleeping until sunlight is such a strange concept to me. Staying up late to watch TV is something I haven't done in decades. Is this how 'normal' people live ?
Or is Normal just a setting on the Dryer ?

Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)
So....are they going to get Kapernick?

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida

Believe me, "boring" is very, very good. You're contented and that's the very best!

Contented... Awesome word and life. :wub:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Being content isn't always bad. I suspect there are many folks who would consider that an upgrade. :)

Pats/Fish tonight. Not much else on. Maybe I'll rifle thru my DVR. I have lots of stuff recorded I havent got around to watching yet. Still havent finished off this past season of The Last Ship. David, you still up to date?

Have a great night, guys!! :)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Watching a rerun of Life Below Zero. I've seen every episode multiple times. Guy just caught a salmon and is treating himself to fresh salmon eggs. Probably doesnt get much better than fresh roe if that's your thing. :). Something attractive about that lifestyle.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Im back... benom!! ;)

got called at 1 am sunday morning and stopped at 10pm sunday nite, 800 miles and 9 deliveries... then I got 3 hrs sleep and got called at 2:30 am this morning... and now Im here... alternator crapped out on the van ( was going to do some large item pick ups) soo... now I get to see if I can find an alternator for it. ( its a 96 ford)

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
Being content isn't always bad. I suspect there are many folks who would consider that an upgrade. :)

Pats/Fish tonight. Not much else on. Maybe I'll rifle thru my DVR. I have lots of stuff recorded I havent got around to watching yet. Still havent finished off this past season of The Last Ship. David, you still up to date?

Have a great night, guys!! :)

No it's one of those shows that I start watching then loose interest.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
So anyway, I keep a shoe box where all the "spent" batteries are collected. Anything from AAA batteries to cell phone batteries to vaping batteries. Once in awhile I go to the recycling center and drop them off along with other stuff when it's worth the trip. Well, I decided to go thru all the batteries that were deemed "spent" and check them for capacity with the multimeter. I'd say I checked 100 batteries. About 20 of them had 90%+ capacity remaining. Another 30 had 70-90% capacity remaining. I chunked the remaining 50 that measured below 70% even though many of those still had more than half their capacity remaining. That has to be a good $30 worth of batteries that were salvaged. Took me 20 minutes.

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
Good Afternoon, Army :)

Gotta figure out how to get that pink banner to close.... :blink:

Edit: Did it! Got lucky and clicked the right spot!

It's long...Put your pointer on the right hand side and it will move left. The "X" is on that end.;)

Users who are viewing this thread