Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Since pods were mentioned, I had a weird experience with my experimental little innokin eq. The battery was low, and I charged it as usual. Popped the pod with Serendipity on it — and the vape was harsh. Fiddled around a bit with it but still harsh.

Popped on the seldom-used Fresh Grindz pod thinking the Serendipity one was now a goner. But the FG one was off and harsh too.

Kept popping the pod on and off and taking short vapes. Eventually it leveled out.

My favorite is Serendipity, so I decided this morning to try that pod again. Voila! It’s tasting pretty good. I can tell the coil is almost gone on it, but it’s not harsh anymore.

Must have been something wonky in the connection. I’m just glad I didn’t break into it yet. I want to see what these coils look like. I’m planning to go mad scientist on it.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Never too late...
For me it is. I see what it takes to make it up there. Gotta start when you're a young man and work your can off so that you don't have to work so hard when you're too old to do it. Building a cabin solo at 60, 70, 80 years old is pretty much out.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Maybe, just maybe, my REOS collection is about to become complete....
Variable Volt Stabilized Woodvil. Only 24 ever made, about six years ago. The one REOS I have never owned.
Surfing the classifieds the other night, and buried at the bottom of page 2 ...VV Stabilized !
The Seller was nice enough to send me a dated video (today) of the device actually firing. Range from 3.15V to 5.2V, which is about right for the BuzzPro chip. Selling for about half of the original price.
I would say "This is my Last REOS, my collection is complete !" but we all know that probably isn't so...

Don’t forget the pic when it arrives! I’m so curious about the “last” gem of your collection. :thumbs:

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
I don't care about the latest and greatest. The Reo is what I prefer, and I will stick with it. Simple mechanics are hard to beat, and less apt to break down on ya.

If it ain’t broke... Can’t go wrong when you find what you like. Contentment is not having what you want, but wanting what you have. :)

Are things calming down for your mom? And are you all recovered?

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
And there it is! I don’t have a lot of functioning stuff in my bone box. I am poorly prepared for the vapocalypse. So when it hits, I have my excuse to move to Hawaii. Fair warning: Have your couch ready. Or a reclining beach chair on your balcony. I’m not fussy. :lol:

I'm on my way, but definitely not to hermitville for life yet.. need a couple more mechanicals, and a couple DNA mods.. lol, and a Dani would be nice. .

Last edited:

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
just becuz an atty was designed to be a genisis type doesnt mean you HAVE to use screen
Im using the RSST with silica wick from the tank to the top plate which feeds Rayon in the coil... and it stays juicy.. very juicy ;)
pretty much "Squonk juicy""...
:)

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
If it ain’t broke... Can’t go wrong when you find what you like. Contentment is not having what you want, but wanting what you have. :)

does this count for STD's?

BHUHAhahahaaaaaa.. made ya think. ;)

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
was watching Startrek again... and Data mentioned that the life forms were in "subterrainian caves"...

ummmm arent all caves underground???? if caves were above ground ... wouldnt that make them canyons? or even sink holes?

and while Im at it... what determines the name of something to be called that name..

for example..
stream, creek, canal, bayou, river
or puddle , pond, lake, ocean

just how big does something have to be to be considered the next name up??

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014

I agree on the top statement. Good thing I am content with what I have, since I can't be buying new mods.

Mom still needs my help, but I have been sick. So that has made things very difficult. I am better today than I was yesterday though. I don't know if it is a virus, or severe allergies. My mom needs me to go grocery shopping for her. Tonight I forced myself to go and get a few items. She has a big list of stuff she wants me to do. I have to keep up with her the best I can over the phone, as far as her medical stuff goes. Since I am the only one nearby, it is rough.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
I agree on the top statement. Good thing I am content with what I have, since I can't be buying new mods.

Mom still needs my help, but I have been sick. So that has made things very difficult. I am better today than I was yesterday though. I don't know if it is a virus, or severe allergies. My mom needs me to go grocery shopping for her. Tonight I forced myself to go and get a few items. She has a big list of stuff she wants me to do. I have to keep up with her the best I can over the phone, as far as her medical stuff goes. Since I am the only one nearby, it is rough.

I’m glad you’re feeling better today. Not the best time to need to be running around. Hopefully your mom can be patient about that list. You need some time to rest too!

Users who are viewing this thread