Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
its my 18 hr off period... I get to make dinner..

gonna have terry yaki sauced pork fillets... and a bit of tenderloin ( beef) with black pepper n roasted garlic on the grill...
might entertain the thought of a tossed salad too... but thats still up in the air...

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014

I salute your honesty!

the first 5 minutes is all I got thru too ;) NR can be long winded sometimes ...

I did the 9V battery too ... and a few spark plug wires ( once on purpose the rest accidental)

lol... I suppose the spark plug wire thing led to the picture to the left

:evil:

a little blue spark to 12 foot long ones BHUHAHAhahahahhaaaaaa !!!

And you, I worry about. :facepalm:

:lol:

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
ohhh BTW, the wifey planted some seeds from a red bell pepper a few months ago and it finally started making peppers... they are smallish about lemon sized, deep red in color, but as hot as jalepenoes... really neat flavor with one hellovva bite :shock:

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014

gonna have terry yaki sauced pork fillets... and a bit of tenderloin ( beef) with black pepper n roasted garlic on the grill...
might entertain the thought of a tossed salad too... but thats still up in the air...

The tossed salad is still up in the air! I get it! :D

Those grilling menus you and @PapawBrett post are drool worthy. :drool:

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
No peppers of tomatoes yet here. Too many summer squash and zucchini squash, giving them away.
I included the dollar bill for size reference. Three zucchini on left, four summer on right.
EA6FZAT.jpg

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
No peppers of tomatoes yet here. Too many summer squash and zucchini squash, giving them away.
I included the dollar bill for size reference. Three zucchini on left, four summer on right.
EA6FZAT.jpg

Dayum... those are huge!! why dont the stores ever sell them that size??.. one time I had found a purple califlower that was bigger than a basketball at a country crossroad... it was in perfect condition... must have rolled off the top of the pile in the back of the truck when they made the corner a bit too hard... made the best "califlower" mashed potatoes ever... altho the color was odd to comprehend, but the flavor was awesome.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Dayum... those are huge!! why dont the stores ever sell them that size??.. one time I had found a purple califlower that was bigger than a basketball at a country crossroad... it was in perfect condition... must have rolled off the top of the pile in the back of the truck when they made the corner a bit too hard... made the best "califlower" mashed potatoes ever... altho the color was odd to comprehend, but the flavor was awesome.
Some of the zucchini they grow in Alaska are ginormous. Don’t know how but they are.

Reactions: Hulamoon

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
time for some sleep... cooked dinner, made the salad, ate too much and then topped it off with a double shot of mead and super gooey chocolate fudge cake with a dose of after dinner vape of Pirates Booty( 07/05/16 vintage stuff TOTALLY AWESOME!!!) Really spicey, deep dark richness, actually quite heavy in flavor... 3 yrs of ageing ( not steeping ;) ) has turned this into an awesome vape.... I still have 85ml left to let age... hope it keeps on getting better :)

hopefully no one calls and I will get at least 6 hrs of sleep :)

probably will be awake at 3 am... o_O seems like I can only get 6 hrs max at a time... we will see...

niterz all...

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Im a frikkin Nostradamus :) I am awake at 3 am... couldnt have predicted that any closer ;)

its gonna be a looooonnng day too. o_O got 3 runs today ( all 3 back to back) that start at noon and will end sometime around 5am Friday morning...

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY

What would happen if that salad was not tossed in air but rather in hydrogen?

• Informative
Reactions: Bronze

Users who are viewing this thread