Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

MostlySunny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2012
Arizona
Good morning! Happy Wednesday. I’m still feeling mostly ok, definitely the nagging underlying nausea but I feel moderately functional.

Thanks for the ideas on flavors. I’m going to look around a bit more today and get some little bottles on the way.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Good morning! Happy Wednesday. I’m still feeling mostly ok, definitely the nagging underlying nausea but I feel moderately functional.
Thanks for the ideas on flavors. I’m going to look around a bit more today and get some little bottles on the way.

Not to be disagreeable, but HHV Bakery flavors are not the strong. Spot-on, but not overpowering in any way.
If you want something sweet and strong enough to drive through your taste buds going haywire, start with a sweet mint flavor like Blade. Add extra flavor. You could also try Vanilla Dream and Powder Keg. Both are a little stronger on the flavor than HHV bakery flavors.
Still not working, although my feet are improving. No more bleeding, cracks / splits in callous are healing. I can start with the callous file / pumice stone treatment which worked so well with my hands. Hopefully I will be back at work next week.

Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)

MostlySunny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2012
Arizona
Not to be disagreeable, but HHV Bakery flavors are not the strong. Spot-on, but not overpowering in any way.
If you want something sweet and strong enough to drive through your taste buds going haywire, start with a sweet mint flavor like Blade. Add extra flavor. You could also try Vanilla Dream and Powder Keg. Both are a little stronger on the flavor than HHV bakery flavors.
Still not working, although my feet are improving. No more bleeding, cracks / splits in callous are healing. I can start with the callous file / pumice stone treatment which worked so well with my hands. Hopefully I will be back at work next week.

Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)
Thanks Brett, I was thinking minty stuff as well. I feel like I enjoyed a marshmallow mint at some point. I know I liked the peppermint bark but Blade is an excellent tip! I might even tip toe out of HHv for this, we will see how brave I’m feeling :)

Glad you are healing. Sounds very uncomfortable. Try to enjoy the extra time off.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Thanks Brett, I was thinking minty stuff as well. I feel like I enjoyed a marshmallow mint at some point. I know I liked the peppermint bark but Blade is an excellent tip! I might even tip toe out of HHv for this, we will see how brave I’m feeling :)

Glad you are healing. Sounds very uncomfortable. Try to enjoy the extra time off.

I’ve had Peppermint Blast and liked it a lot. I came to HHV from Halo flavors and I loved their Kringle’s Curse. Peppermint Blast is like that, except smoother.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC

Highbrow Vapor is closed until July 5th. Orders will be fulfilled in order received, 20% off with discount code on their homepage. They encourage getting creative, and I used to mix their Cheesecake with their Blueberry. They do that sort of thing. Their bakery and fruits are exceptional, but stay away from their (synthetic) tobaccos. They are rancid.
AltCig.com is running a buy One Get One Free for Father's Day. Their Milkshake and Bakery are good, and I would recommend the Churro. But their PG/VG and Nic ratios are limited. You could contact them for more info.
Keep in mind that I haven't ordered from either of these companies for several years, as I found HHV to be faster and better. Heather's is just better. But if you are searching for sweet, you could try these. For the most part they won't disappoint, but HHV is just better.

MostlySunny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2012
Arizona
542CD9DF-C44E-4DBF-A71B-385AC37F97A0.jpeg
This happened this morning...

That twist worked for about 10 minutes :)

I’d love to say it was better than I thought it would be, but I don’t lie.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
View attachment 822343 This happened this morning...

That twist worked for about 10 minutes :)

I’d love to say it was better than I thought it would be, but I don’t lie.

Oh my! I have some things like that and worse in my bone box. :)

I don’t know if it will help, but there is a way to minimize the heat when vaping with the EQ pod. I like a warm vape, but if I try to vape it like I do my RTA, it’s way too warm even for me.

Instead of drawing on the EQ with a strong pull, I do a gentler pull. Pretty much to the level of just letting the vapor float up. Then lower the EQ and inhale. Just an idea.

MostlySunny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2012
Arizona
hmmmm... now you really have my interest... why did you put a bunch of dirty pennies in your mouth?

and you might find this interesting too :)

I don’t recall WHY I put pennies in my mouth, but I have and I also got a kick out of touching my tongue to a 9V battery.

I got thru the first 5 minutes of that video. It’s interesting, but I’ll have to watch the rest later when my attention is more focused.

Reactions: EleanorR

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
I don’t recall WHY I put pennies in my mouth, but I have and I also got a kick out of touching my tongue to a 9V battery.

I got thru the first 5 minutes of that video. It’s interesting, but I’ll have to watch the rest later when my attention is more focused.

I did the 9V battery thing too! I just mentioned that one recently. Who else wants to fess up to doing that?

:pop:

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.

the first 5 minutes is all I got thru too ;) NR can be long winded sometimes ...

I did the 9V battery too ... and a few spark plug wires ( once on purpose the rest accidental)

• Agree
Reactions: MostlySunny

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
was thinking today about things....

what if you removed ALL the air from a container and then put hydrogen gas into it....

would it fall to the bottom of the container???

Not if you cooled the hydrogen into a liquid, then filled and pressurized the container.
But Homeland Security might ask why you would do such a thing.....

Users who are viewing this thread