Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Hey army, dropping in with hugs and hellos! Hope all is well with y'all

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Nice to see you! Some rough times around here for some of us. You popping in brings a smile though. Hope you are well. Hugs! (((( Always ))))

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Knew you were dreading that , glad it went well for you .

we got the harsh stuff out of the way up front, that being settled, it went well from there, probably one of the best "sessions" Ive had with her ( shes hard to talk to, she wont open up but she did this time) she has accepted my decisions and is somewhat okay with it, but not truly happy about it, having watch our mom die and then loosing her son and knowing that Im next in line has her " worried", but it seems she has "accepted" the end results and is okay with it.... when its time to go, there is no stopping it, your ride stops here, get off the train.... Ive always had a "premonition" that I wouldnt make it past 62, so I was prepared in my own sense to expect it... strange but its just one of those things you cant explain, its just a strong gut feeling that keeps persisting. Ive known people in my life time that have had their lives ended " way to early", 15 y/o 22y/o 33y/o and the question is always asked " why so soon?" answer is cuz it was the time... the good point is that I wont be around to see the sun explode and burn up the earth :) all I have to say is buy alot of sunscreen ;) yup I still have a sense of humor ;)

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
well that didnt last long... I think I have a very real grasp on what Robin mentioned about the pain issues she had... this is the most intense owwies I have experienced other than when I had my leg broken into 13 pieces... well.... having my fingers run thru the table saw was pretty intense too... but still... this isnt fun.

lol, this is becoming my online journal. my experiences, what should be avoided ;)

time to find another beer... at least I dont need a Rx for it ;)

MostlySunny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2012
Arizona
Good morning

was nice to see Always do I drop in.

BK so glad you had a reasonably nice visit with your sister. Hopefully from here on out when you see her it will be more pleasant now that the hard talks are out of the way. Can you get a hold of the Drs office today to fix your Rx?

Lori... how are you?

my cardiologist cleared me for my next surgery, now they can get busy scheduling that (2 surgeons and OR time).

working today. My energy level seems to be picking up and chemo fog lifting a little.

have a great Monday!!

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Good morning

was nice to see Always do I drop in.

BK so glad you had a reasonably nice visit with your sister. Hopefully from here on out when you see her it will be more pleasant now that the hard talks are out of the way. Can you get a hold of the Drs office today to fix your Rx?

Lori... how are you?

my cardiologist cleared me for my next surgery, now they can get busy scheduling that (2 surgeons and OR time).

working today. My energy level seems to be picking up and chemo fog lifting a little.

have a great Monday!!

You were up early! Glad to hear things can progress for you and that you’re feeling better.

I’m a little better each day. It’s up and down, naturally. Sometimes my heart hurts so much I don’t know how I can keep going, but then hope rises and I know all will be well. I’m thankful that Becca knew Jesus as her Savior and I will see her again one day. I would not be able to endure without the Lord, that’s for sure.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
well that didnt last long... I think I have a very real grasp on what Robin mentioned about the pain issues she had... this is the most intense owwies I have experienced other than when I had my leg broken into 13 pieces... well.... having my fingers run thru the table saw was pretty intense too... but still... this isnt fun.

lol, this is becoming my online journal. my experiences, what should be avoided ;)

time to find another beer... at least I dont need a Rx for it ;)

I’m so sorry you are dealing with that kind of pain. I’m glad we are here for you. Ramble on! Whatever you need to write out. :toast:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
You were up early! Glad to hear things can progress for you and that you’re feeling better.

I’m a little better each day. It’s up and down, naturally. Sometimes my heart hurts so much I don’t know how I can keep going, but then hope rises and I know all will be well. I’m thankful that Becca knew Jesus as her Savior and I will see her again one day. I would not be able to endure without the Lord, that’s for sure.
Yep, up and down is normal and to be expected. Time will bring more comfort but until then it's gonna be tough at times. But you're tough too so you'll get thru it. And yes, you will see your girl again and Jesus will have a flower in her hair and wearing a pretty dress when she greets you at the gates of heaven. :)

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Yep, up and down is normal and to be expected. Time will bring more comfort but until then it's gonna be tough at times. But you're tough too so you'll get thru it. And yes, you will see your girl again and Jesus will have a flower in her hair and wearing a pretty dress when she greets you at the gates of heaven. :)

That’s beautiful. Thank you. That made me cry in a good way. :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread