Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
:lol: Of all the cats I've ever had, not one was fond of "cat grass" (Not even the strictly-indoor kitties)!

True! Mine always preferred the grass in the yard. (Where they were fenced in for their protection and my peace of mind and they only got brief outings.)

Nermal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2013
Farmington, NM USA
I did have a kitten that enjoyed his little pot of grass. As an adult he sometimes grazed outside, mostly in spring. I think the grass irritates their stomachs so they can come inside and puke up a hairball. As I say, this is usually a springtime activity.

rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    He's been nibbling on it..
    Cat grass soothes an irritated stomach. I recommend this one and it is easy to grow outside, in the garden or in a pot. You just cut a piece off to give to kitty but be warned, it is 'juicy' and can be messy. I had long haired cats be dripping wet from rolling around in the stuff.

This is actually catmint and there are many varieties. This one is available at petsmart online as well as many garden shops.

DavidOH

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 9, 2013
    Ohio
    Morning.....
    Cat grass soothes an irritated stomach. I recommend this one and it is easy to grow outside, in the garden or in a pot. You just cut a piece off to give to kitty but be warned, it is 'juicy' and can be messy. I had long haired cats be dripping wet from rolling around in the stuff.

This is actually catmint and there are many varieties. This one is available at petsmart online as well as many garden shops.

I plan on getting a couple of those. It's why I'm trying out a grow light.

Users who are viewing this thread