Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Hi Pappa!
It was never about the tobacco with HHV IMO. It was always about those sweet toppings.

From memory ; Lane Dark Cherry, Sutliff Molto Dolce (super sweet), Creamy Butterscotch and Christmas Spice (RY4), Gawaith & Hoggarth Kendall Toffee, Cornell & Deihl Autumn Evening and Scotty's Honey and Chocolate are all good top note tobaccos for extraction.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
From memory ; Lane Dark Cherry, Sutliff Molto Dolce (super sweet), Creamy Butterscotch and Christmas Spice (RY4), Gawaith & Hoggarth Kendall Toffee, Cornell & Deihl Autumn Evening and Scotty's Honey and Chocolate are all good top note tobaccos for extraction.
I wonder why those retain their top notes after extraction but the chocolate tobaccos do not. Hmmmm

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
I wonder why those retain their top notes after extraction but the chocolate tobaccos do not. Hmmmm

I've got some Brigadier Black called Alamo that has Nuegat and Cocoa soaking in PG, so maybe I will have an answer in May or so...

76bridget

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
IMG_6729.jpeg
Parsley. For all the cat lovers.

76bridget

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Those big sweet eyes! Must get a little unnerving to have her staring at you like that.
She just wants her half and half. She'll sit there until I pour some in her bowl. Sometimes I can pet her, like twice and she's done.

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
She just wants her half and half. She'll sit there until I pour some in her bowl. Sometimes I can pet her, like twice and she's done.

Cats have a way of letting us know we are being used. It’s the bright line for determining if you are a cat lover... or not.

Cat Lover:
“She loves me! She let me pet her twice! :wub:

Not So Much:
“Yeah? Same to you cat! You’ll be back. See if you get your cream then, eh. :sneaky:

Reactions: FranC

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Yep. We feed them, we clean the litter box, we let them in, we let them out. They're quick to let us know how independent they are. We are a bunch of suckers.

You know what they say--dogs have masters, cats have staff. ;)

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
View attachment 932877
Parsley. For all the cat lovers.
She looks exactly like our attack cat . We named ours Bug because of the big eyes . And yup , she still doesn't like my wife , she hisses and growls at her . With me it's all purring and trying to get on me any chance she gets . Still convinced that my wife accidentally stepped on her and won't admit it because it doesn't fit her narrative of me being the careless one . :glare:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread