Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Good Morning Army. Bath Day for Natasha, then she will spend the night at my daughter's house.
I had three small green tomatoes and yesterday they were gone. Sounds like a job for a pellet gun.
Time for coffee....

Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)
You're wasting your time with the pellet gun. Only way to protect your maters is to cage them up. Been there, done that.

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
Evening..... I don't think I've ever got off work at 5:00...

20200908_215637.jpg

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Good Morning Army. Mamaw and I ride to Clayton today to sign paperwork for the closing on Mom and Aunt Gloria's house. Gloria is going back to Maryland for the summer to spend time with her older daughter. 3 1/2 hours each way. Have to be there by 9:00. Plus Raleigh traffic. Almost like working again.
Natasha spent the night at our Daughter's house. Dropped her off there around 5:00 yesterday, and by the time I got home Natasha had pooped in the flooring and pee'ed in the new carpet. Judy was not impressed. Said Natasha will sleep in the kennel tonight. I imagine Natasha will go berserk when she hears that F-150 pull up out front this afternoon.
Time for coffee....

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Bank account got hacked last night, bank says it was through the online access and not the debit card.
Accounts locked, will eventually get my $1000 back. Now struggling with Spectrum (e-mail) and Apple (Mac Book) to try to plug the leak before I reopen my accounts.
Natasha had such a great time at my daughter's house she didn't want to come home. But suppertime got her spirits back up to par.

Nermal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2013
Farmington, NM USA
Good Morning Army. Natasha goes to Spay and Neuter Clinic this morning. Then a little later back to the bank. Then back to Spectrum CS and Apple CS. I never knew retirement could be so busy.

An old saying has it that 'work expands to fill the available time'.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Went to bank and changed ID and password without going online. Called Spectrum, cleaned out email account and restarted with new password. Apple Tech Support advised upgrade from High Sierra to Big Sur, which I am doing now.
Then call Zelle Customer Service and ask how someone used their service (which I have never used) to steal $1000 from my bank.

Users who are viewing this thread