Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
Evening.....

20210613_061346.jpg

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
I'm surprised Whiskey hasn't busted something on me yet. He is always throwing himself in my feet as I walk. And he doesn't come from the front. He always comes from behind as if he doesn't want me to walk away. Then he flings himself in my spokes and trips me up. He's a real piece of work.

Atta boy, Whiskey! Tell him the $20 and a crate of mice are in the mail just like we agreed. :laugh:

• Winner
Reactions: CMD-Ky

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Hey, don’t discard this legal alien (happily) working for you :thumb:

headed to germany tomorrow, looking good. As of yesterday according to the german cdc the us is not a “hi risk area” any more - so don’t even have to prove vaccination to waive quarantine. Beergardens have reopened as well and it’s supposed to be warm and dry.
Might be a good trip after all - we’ll see…

You’re one awesome person, woita! Safe travels and be sure to raise a stein toward the West for your friends here. Enjoy! :toast:

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Good Morning Army. Natasha's "calm down" medicine is completed, and it's worn off overnight. Now I get to try to keep a hyperactive GS pup calm. She doesn't seem to want to stay calm, because she hasn't played in several days now.

Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
I have a credit card that 'gives' reward points in cash, I like it, I carry no balance month to month, pay no interest but I get paid anyway - what a deal for CMD. The other day I noticed that I had enough points to get new speakers for the ole Tacoma. Through yesterday and today, I installed them with tweeters. What a difference. Crutchfield, good group.
The last time I did this was around fifty years ago, things change.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I have a credit card that 'gives' reward points in cash, I like it, I carry no balance month to month, pay no interest but I get paid anyway - what a deal for CMD. The other day I noticed that I had enough points to get new speakers for the ole Tacoma. Through yesterday and today, I installed them with tweeters. What a difference. Crutchfield, good group.
The last time I did this was around fifty years ago, things change.
And it was free!

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Can I have some of that?

Mamaw walked by ten minutes later, and another hour of wide open is finally turning into sound asleep in the floor.
Bought her two new beds, one in the living room and one in the bedroom. She prefers the floor.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Mamaw walked by ten minutes later, and another hour of wide open is finally turning into sound asleep in the floor.
Bought her two new beds, one in the living room and one in the bedroom. She prefers the floor.
It’s like store-bought cat toys. Waste of money.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
For me and how I handle credit cards, it was. I spend no more, pay no more and here I am. Exhausted, but rockin' like like it is 1971.

What was the first tune you listened to on the awesome new gear?

Crutchfield - oh man. Their catalogs were gold to me. I have to stay off their website. Congrats!

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
What was the first tune you listened to on the awesome new gear?

Crutchfield - oh man. Their catalogs were gold to me. I have to stay off their website. Congrats!

LA, I don't remember what it was. I still had the door panels off making sure I really had it all right, tight to the doors without obnoxious rattles, wiring connected properly and securely, then I connected all of the electronics inside the door and put the panels back on. I had a few corrections to make.
But the first time I really listened after I took off, with Mrs CMD shaking her head thinking that I had slipped a cog or two, You Look Wonderful Tonight, Eric Clapton - a particularly appropriate tune for Mrs CMD and I.

I have drooled for some time back and forth, forth and back until I took a recommendation from Crutchfield. What a great retailer, I agree with you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread