Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
Morning....

You can't see me. So you can't make me come inside..:)

20210620_092256.jpg

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Good Morning. Rain is here.
Mamaw curses me for getting a puppy, fusses with Natasha, and will sit up all night with Natasha if the pup has an upset stomach. Now we are all inside because of the rain, so I imagine it will be my fault for (fill in the blank).

Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Good Morning. Rain is here.
Mamaw curses me for getting a puppy, fusses with Natasha, and will sit up all night with Natasha if the pup has an upset stomach. Now we are all inside because of the rain, so I imagine it will be my fault for (fill in the blank).

Go back to work.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Go back to work.

I actually have an invitation to an "Open Interview Event" at the Harris Teeter Distribution Center in Indian Trail (between Monroe and Matthews, east of Charlotte) tomorrow. I have delivered groceries to stores before, basically no-touch freight. Maybe....

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I actually have an invitation to an "Open Interview Event" at the Harris Teeter Distribution Center in Indian Trail (between Monroe and Matthews, east of Charlotte) tomorrow. I have delivered groceries to stores before, basically no-touch freight. Maybe....
I helped your cause. I was just in Harris Teeter five minutes ago.

Reactions: kas122461

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Hello Everyone. Interview was a little off, as the HR Dept. was hiring for warehouse workers, and somehow my name got on the email list. Still, after an hour wait, had a nice conversation with the Transportation Manager and the Safety Manager. Don't expect much, part-time drivers in a critically undermanned industry just don't get the attention full time (5- 6 days a week) drivers get.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Hello Everyone. Interview was a little off, as the HR Dept. was hiring for warehouse workers, and somehow my name got on the email list. Still, after an hour wait, had a nice conversation with the Transportation Manager and the Safety Manager. Don't expect much, part-time drivers in a critically undermanned industry just don't get the attention full time (5- 6 days a week) drivers get.
They need to take what they can get.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Good Morning. They say that a female cat is "A gift that keeps on giving", but I've got a couple of Maple trees that are running in second place. Now that the spring drought is over, it's time to transplant a few 5 foot saplings away from the house.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Mornin All... :)

update... been keeping myself deeply engrossed in my electronics, finally figured out how to make my IGBTs work after several years of on/off piddling around with them, also been messing around with my coding of Arduinos and so forth... the water heater is doing pretty good, only issue, the temp controller suffers from hysteresis so the water temp rises and falls a few degrees as it is running, the water saver showerheads keeps the water flow so minimal the heater kicks on and then has to kick off since it heats the water too fast, best solution... use more water. The dog is having issues with bladder stones, kinda like kidney stones but in the bladder, solution... surgery and a very expensive prescription diet ( 180$ for a 1lb bag) White Turkey Feathers?!?!?!???:shock::shock::shock:
I get to get my juice today... shame cuz I was feeling pretty decent the last 2 days. Also been putting a fair amount of time playing Borderlands games ( 2&3) its a multi-planet post apoptoliptic shoot em up game where you are faced with a constant barrage of quests to complete... you are pitted against the obnoxious wildlife, antisocial robots determined to end your life and some pretty mean people hell bent on ruling the known galaxy. Otherwise... I just keep my pain med patch on, take my oxys and try to enjoy what I can... :thumbs:

Users who are viewing this thread