Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Evening.... You may know I spend time on YouTube. Too much time really. But I watch things that interest me and by pass the rest. This week I've been seeing things about a song.
Rich Men North Of Richmond by Oliver Anthony. He only has a few songs and this is the first one not done on his phone. Anyway I have spent a few hours watching reaction videos about it. The song has gone super viral. It's number 1 on iTunes and Spotify and It was only posted this week I think. It's him in his backyard with a guitar and microphone. He had help from a local radio station. The video has gone viral around the world. I won't post it due to some words in the song. But a simple search will bring it up. As some would say it's blowing up the internet. I don't like to talk about what the country and the world are getting into. But this is causing a stir..
It absolutely is. He hit a nerve.

While I detest Google, I admit I watch a bit of You Tube as well. Television offers little in the way of entertainment so I find my own. I look for stuff that returns me to normal after being exposed to the unrelatable idiocy I see in today’s world. I understand things change but it should not be for the worse.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Evening.... Been raining for a couple hours. Should be done soon.. Scruffy is better today and back to his being a pest.. He's also ate a lot more.

View attachment 999921
    I wonder if he feels better without all that matted fur.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 25, 2014
    Evening.... You may know I spend time on YouTube. Too much time really. But I watch things that interest me and by pass the rest. This week I've been seeing things about a song.
    Rich Men North Of Richmond by Oliver Anthony. He only has a few songs and this is the first one not done on his phone. Anyway I have spent a few hours watching reaction videos about it. The song has gone super viral. It's number 1 on iTunes and Spotify and It was only posted this week I think. It's him in his backyard with a guitar and microphone. He had help from a local radio station. The video has gone viral around the world. I won't post it due to some words in the song. But a simple search will bring it up. As some would say it's blowing up the internet. I don't like to talk about what the country and the world are getting into. But this is causing a stir..
    IMG_1666.jpeg

LAwaters

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 25, 2014
    Here in SoCal, everyone is prepping for the first tropical storm in 80 years. I’m trying to figure a way to anchor my beautiful bamboo tomato trellis that’s heavy with 4 tomato plants and lots of green tomatoes.

Fair warning: I may end up on here whining about the loss of my garden. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Here in SoCal, everyone is prepping for the first tropical storm in 80 years. I’m trying to figure a way to anchor my beautiful bamboo tomato trellis that’s heavy with 4 tomato plants and lots of green tomatoes.

Fair warning: I may end up on here whining about the loss of my garden. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    I hope you can save those.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012

You’re far enough away where the wind shouldn’t be a major problem but y’all are gonna get flooded.

Reactions: DavidOH

LAwaters

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 25, 2014
    You’re far enough away where the wind shouldn’t be a major problem but y’all are gonna get flooded.
    I’m in LA County though. There’s a wind and rain warning for us particularly. It’s the mountains behind us and we are in one of the valleys. But I hope you’re right. :)

LAwaters

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 25, 2014
    How is it looking Lori?
    Lots of rain so far. The center of the storm hasn’t gotten here yet. That’s expected now through midnight. You wouldn’t believe how bad Californians are at driving in the rain! We are staying off the roads. Battened down the hatches as best we can. All good.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Lots of rain so far. The center of the storm hasn’t gotten here yet. That’s expected now through midnight. You wouldn’t believe how bad Californians are at driving in the rain! We are staying off the roads. Battened down the hatches as best we can. All good.
    That’s how you do it. Hunker down and watch it go by.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 25, 2014
    I hope it is past you.
    It is. We didn’t get the bad winds which I’m thankful for. We did get 5” of rain and there’s some flooding. There were some who lost power early yesterday for most of the day. We had one flicker but again we got lucky.

Users who are viewing this thread