The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Discussion in 'Heather's Heavenly Vapes' started by Bronze, Sep 10, 2015.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. PapawBrett

PapawBrett Travelin' Man Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 16, 2012
    Monroe NC
    Moving to a new address will not keep an old trucker from finding you.

Good Morning Army. Have a Safe and Blessed Day:)

• Like Like x 7
  2. Bunnykiller

Bunnykiller ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 17, 2013
    New Orleans La.
    didnt move, just changed the name of the street ;)

• Like Like x 6
  3. Bunnykiller

Bunnykiller ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 17, 2013
    New Orleans La.
    Mornin All... :)

• Like Like x 5
  4. DavidOH

DavidOH Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Apr 9, 2013
    Ohio
    Morning......

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  5. Chakris

Chakris Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2012
    Bangkok, Thailand
    yup

• Like Like x 3
  6. Chakris

Aug 22, 2012
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Thanks Lori. I should order some 100% nic for times like this. It's not the first time. About a year ago I order 6mg and some 0mg juice same thing happened. I am chain vaping, but also have to keep an eye out to make sure I don't run out completely before the new juice gets here. Got about 40 ml left. Don't think I've ever been this low on juice before. Thanks to a couple of folks here on the big thread, shout to to Robin, BK and Calve. oh, Clay, and Hula too. (Can't remember Clay's display name, something thief) Got it now, CarbonThief!!

Speaking of ol' boys, anyone here from Gummy Bare or XFooYen? I know X is making his own juice now. Did he go the same way as Clay and start selling? I see all these guys on FB once in a while but not here on ECF. Guess they got what they needed and moved on.

• Like Like x 5
  7. Chakris

Aug 22, 2012
    Bangkok, Thailand
    I've had allergies since birth and the thought of mold, mildew free homes in Thailand is laughable. Not sure if I'm allergic to mold, although, I am allergic to almost everything else, dust, plant and animal wise. Had a test when I was younger and not just the dozen primary ones like they did for my daughter here - my whole back was covered and they printed out the results. It was like reading a travel brochure, folded out once or twice almost everything had a tick mark. TG not severely, just itchy eyes and runny nose.

They take time to write for sure, but so can I.

Yup, it is an art form. Takes mastery of the English language and a good thesaurus.

Yup, definitely something to think about. 100% nic just in case. I must be chain vaping because my bats are not lasting at all. I just put in an 18490 1100mAh an hour ago and it's flashing already. Only have a 1.6 ohm build and running on a Provari at 4V. Tootle puffing sure.

Any plans for the vapaversary?

If I plan to move back to the states before you sell, I'll write you. ;) Yes I do have higher nic on order. Probably won't get here till mid Oct. though. A holodeck would be nice, wouldn't it. How much are they? ;)

• Like Like x 7
  8. always9988

always9988 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 27, 2013
    Hicktown, OH
    Morning y'all. Have never dealt with allergies til this year, but this year they are trying to kill me, I'm convinced of it. The new job is not very allergy friendly either so have been dosing up on claritin d. The downside is that gives me cotton mouth...

Sorry the sales fell through LA! What a frustration.

Speaking of frustrations, roofing crew finished tear off yesterday (despite their 1.5hour lunch break). Today shingles were delivered, but I've not seen the crew at all yet. They are lucky I'm not the one paying for this or they'd be receiving some scathing phone calls.. Don't promise to have a job done in one day if it will take 3-4.

• Like Like x 5
  9. Bronze

Bronze ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2012
    The Tar Heel State
    I don't go there anymore. Lots of warring and no one changes their mind anyway. :)

• Like Like x 5
  10. Bronze

Aug 19, 2012
    The Tar Heel State
    Last I heard from X was probably more than a year ago. He had his own juice joint then. Not sure if he still does or not. I think he was selling wholesale only. At the time he had like four or five different flavors.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Robino1

Robino1 Resting in Peace ECF Veteran

Ugh on all the above! :(

• Like Like x 4
  12. Chakris

Aug 22, 2012
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Let's hope that guy's not a trucker.

• Like Like x 3
  13. Chakris

Aug 22, 2012
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Bet they said they'd be there first thing in the morning too. :sneaky:

I'll ask next time I see him on FB.

• Like Like x 4
  14. Chakris

Aug 22, 2012
    Bangkok, Thailand
    @Bronze Found X. He's still doing the juice - His brand name is Ragtime Vapor. Sent invites to see his page to all HHV Army members that I have as FB friends. @Robino1, @76bridget @Dusty_D, @MostlySunny & @Burly (did I get Burly's display name right? His avi was Yosemite Sam.) So don't delete or block the invite guys/gals. It's not an ad.

Funny, I was just reading about someone praising his juices on another thread, can't for the life of me remember which thread it was. Maybe the New Members. Didn't realize they were his till I saw his FB page. Blew my chance to blow my horn ("Hey, I know the guy who makes that juice.")

• Like Like x 5
  15. Robino1

I was already a "Fan" of his page ;)
    I knew about it when he first started up. :D

• Like Like x 5
  16. Chakris

Aug 22, 2012
    Bangkok, Thailand
    With that done, it's time to hit the hay! Good night.
    hit_the_hey.jpg

• Like Like x 7
  17. Chakris

Aug 22, 2012
    Bangkok, Thailand
    I think I knew then forgot. Damn Brain farts again. now I wish I knew which thread I saw it on.

• Like Like x 4
  18. Robino1

Sorry, can't help with that one! :D

• Like Like x 3
  19. Bronze

Aug 19, 2012
    The Tar Heel State
    Glad to hear he's still going.

• Like Like x 4
  20. Bronze

Aug 19, 2012
    The Tar Heel State
    I see he still has the original five flavors. A bit pricey but if I know X right he put a lot of thought into them.

• Like Like x 4