Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Aw, dang! Here I thought it was top secret and I was a member of an elite group who knew. ;)

Chak, that's rough. It's understandable though. With all the drama around my move, it crossed my mind more than once to have a cig. With mostly fruit flavors left here, I've been getting nervous. Had a project revive that I thought wasn't going to happen, and that gave the bit of breathing room to place an order today - PB, Legend and Serendipity. I hope your order gets to you quickly. Hang in there!

Rum for me is a headache in a bottle. :) Haven't been able to even think about drinking rum for years and years.
Thanks Lori. I should order some 100% nic for times like this. It's not the first time. About a year ago I order 6mg and some 0mg juice same thing happened. I am chain vaping, but also have to keep an eye out to make sure I don't run out completely before the new juice gets here. Got about 40 ml left. Don't think I've ever been this low on juice before. Thanks to a couple of folks here on the big thread, shout to to Robin, BK and Calve. oh, Clay, and Hula too. (Can't remember Clay's display name, something thief) Got it now, CarbonThief!!

Speaking of ol' boys, anyone here from Gummy Bare or XFooYen? I know X is making his own juice now. Did he go the same way as Clay and start selling? I see all these guys on FB once in a while but not here on ECF. Guess they got what they needed and moved on.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Aw damn {{{{{{{{ Lori }}}}}}}}

A couple of bummer news for you :(

I understand the mold fears...somewhat. Hubby is allergic to mold. Not a severe allergy, but does make him wheeze a bit. I knock on wood all the time that I have no allergies.

I think what happens is that houses are made so damned weather proof, they cannot breathe and the moisture gets trapped.

I don't know what others think but it seems like as the smoking rate goes down, kids with allergies goes up :blink: We are protecting our kids way too much. Their bodies aren't being allowed to build up resistances to .... well .... dirt and germs.

I've had allergies since birth and the thought of mold, mildew free homes in Thailand is laughable. Not sure if I'm allergic to mold, although, I am allergic to almost everything else, dust, plant and animal wise. Had a test when I was younger and not just the dozen primary ones like they did for my daughter here - my whole back was covered and they printed out the results. It was like reading a travel brochure, folded out once or twice almost everything had a tick mark. TG not severely, just itchy eyes and runny nose.

I can write great scathing letters too. And I can tailor it to whoever it is aimed at. Anywhere between sophisticated to the low-life sewer rats. Whatever language they understand best. :)

They take time to write for sure, but so can I.

It is an art form for sure. I don't have that ability. The first time I read one of Rick's, I was like :ohmy: ! Then I got used to them and started laughing at them.

Yup, it is an art form. Takes mastery of the English language and a good thesaurus.

Lori so sorry to hear about the house. I am allergic to mold. I have had bad allergies since the mid 80's. The bad thing is, the older I get, the worse the allergies are. It can be maddening at times. If you take antihistamines too long, it is not good for your immune system. Sorry you lost the second buyer, and the earnest money. THAT STINKS!

Chak, I am sorry to hear about the nic level problem. Buy a bottle of higher nic. That way in a pinch, you can up your nic, for those weak moments. I think as someone said, just chain vape a bit. That will get that nic level up. In just a wee bit over a month, it will be a year for me, off the cigs. At times I didn't know if I'd make it. But good gear and juice makes all the difference!

Yup, definitely something to think about. 100% nic just in case. I must be chain vaping because my bats are not lasting at all. I just put in an 18490 1100mAh an hour ago and it's flashing already. Only have a 1.6 ohm build and running on a Provari at 4V. Tootle puffing sure.

Any plans for the vapaversary?

Yeah, it's frustrating with the house for sure. I swear if I had the money I would pay off the mortgage and just give it to someone who would love living there.

I hope you have some sort of celebration for your one year quitversary!

Pretty sure Chak has ordered higher nic, but being in Thailand, the shipping takes a long time. That's when you start wishing for worm holes, or a Star Trek transporter room. Come to think of it, I'd like one of their holodecks for Christmas. Must write Santa. Now. :)

If I plan to move back to the states before you sell, I'll write you. ;) Yes I do have higher nic on order. Probably won't get here till mid Oct. though. A holodeck would be nice, wouldn't it. How much are they? ;)

Last edited:

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
Morning y'all. Have never dealt with allergies til this year, but this year they are trying to kill me, I'm convinced of it. The new job is not very allergy friendly either so have been dosing up on claritin d. The downside is that gives me cotton mouth...

Sorry the sales fell through LA! What a frustration.

Speaking of frustrations, roofing crew finished tear off yesterday (despite their 1.5hour lunch break). Today shingles were delivered, but I've not seen the crew at all yet. They are lucky I'm not the one paying for this or they'd be receiving some scathing phone calls.. Don't promise to have a job done in one day if it will take 3-4.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Thanks Lori. I should order some 100% nic for times like this. It's not the first time. About a year ago I order 6mg and some 0mg juice same thing happened. I am chain vaping, but also have to keep an eye out to make sure I don't run out completely before the new juice gets here. Got about 40 ml left. Don't think I've ever been this low on juice before. Thanks to a couple of folks here on the big thread, shout to to Robin, BK and Calve. oh, Clay, and Hula too. (Can't remember Clay's display name, something thief) Got it now, CarbonThief!!

Speaking of ol' boys, anyone here from Gummy Bare or XFooYen? I know X is making his own juice now. Did he go the same way as Clay and start selling? I see all these guys on FB once in a while but not here on ECF. Guess they got what they needed and moved on.
Last I heard from X was probably more than a year ago. He had his own juice joint then. Not sure if he still does or not. I think he was selling wholesale only. At the time he had like four or five different flavors.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Morning y'all. Have never dealt with allergies til this year, but this year they are trying to kill me, I'm convinced of it. The new job is not very allergy friendly either so have been dosing up on claritin d. The downside is that gives me cotton mouth...

Speaking of frustrations, roofing crew finished tear off yesterday (despite their 1.5hour lunch break). Today shingles were delivered, but I've not seen the crew at all yet. They are lucky I'm not the one paying for this or they'd be receiving some scathing phone calls.. Don't promise to have a job done in one day if it will take 3-4.
Ugh on all the above! :(

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand

Bet they said they'd be there first thing in the morning too. :sneaky:

Last I heard from X was probably more than a year ago. He had his own juice joint then. Not sure if he still does or not. I think he was selling wholesale only. At the time he had like four or five different flavors.
I'll ask next time I see him on FB.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
@Bronze Found X. He's still doing the juice - His brand name is Ragtime Vapor. Sent invites to see his page to all HHV Army members that I have as FB friends. @Robino1, @76bridget @Dusty_D, @MostlySunny & @Burly (did I get Burly's display name right? His avi was Yosemite Sam.) So don't delete or block the invite guys/gals. It's not an ad.

Funny, I was just reading about someone praising his juices on another thread, can't for the life of me remember which thread it was. Maybe the New Members. Didn't realize they were his till I saw his FB page. Blew my chance to blow my horn ("Hey, I know the guy who makes that juice.")

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
With that done, it's time to hit the hay! Good night.
hit_the_hey.jpg

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
@Bronze Found X. He's still doing the juice - His brand name is Ragtime Vapor. Sent invites to see his page to all HHV Army members that I have as FB friends. @Robino1, @76bridget @Dusty_D, @MostlySunny & @Burly (did I get Burly's display name right? His avi was Yosemite Sam.) So don't delete or block the invite guys/gals. It's not an ad.

Funny, I was just reading about someone praising his juices on another thread, can't for the life of me remember which thread it was. Maybe the New Members. Didn't realize they were his till I saw his FB page. Blew my chance to blow my horn ("Hey, I know the guy who makes that juice.")
I see he still has the original five flavors. A bit pricey but if I know X right he put a lot of thought into them.

Users who are viewing this thread