Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
Evening.... I'll be glad when this week is done.

20210306_160025.jpg

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
So far, this catio is shaping up to being pretty nice. I’m kind of hoping Mr Whiskers doesn’t like it so I can use it. I’ll need a bigger cat flap though.

I approve of this project. Long time no nothing.

How have you been, sir?

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Hard to believe anyone is buying lumber with the prices thru the roof. Cannot believe how expensive it has become.
    Dd likes to make woodwork stuff. She was the first to tell me about the outrageous prices.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    I approve of this project. Long time no nothing.

How have you been, sir?
    Lion! I was just thinking of you the other day. After HHV announced their online sales I started getting a little reminiscent and recalled the old crowd. Glad to see you. I've been the same. Nothing really changed. You? How are your hoodlums? Still riding? You know we lost Robin awhile back but I think you know that. I have that photo of you and her when she visited in your area.

EddardinWinter

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 13, 2012
    Richmond, Va
    Lion! I was just thinking of you the other day. After HHV announced their online sales I started getting a little reminiscent and recalled the old crowd. Glad to see you. I've been the same. Nothing really changed. You? How are your hoodlums? Still riding? You know we lost Robin awhile back but I think you know that. I have that photo of you and her when she visited in your area.

I still think of our friend Robin often and consider myself very lucky to have known her here and to have met her in real life.

My little cubs are all grown up now. Crazy eh? They are doing their thing and seem to be thriving and happy. They are good boys. Thanks for asking. The oldest one is riding now too which is awesome but a little scary too.

I will ride until they drag my bikes away from me.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    I still think of our friend Robin often and consider myself very lucky to have known her here and to have met her in real life.

My little cubs are all grown up now. Crazy eh? They are doing their thing and seem to be thriving and happy. They are good boys. Thanks for asking. The oldest one is riding now too which is awesome but a little scary too.

I will ride until they drag my bikes away from me.
    Kinda funny, you don't worry about yourself riding but it's different with the cubs. If I had a kid the worst day of my life would be the day I hand them the car keys.

EddardinWinter

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 13, 2012
    Richmond, Va
    Kinda funny, you don't worry about yourself riding but it's different with the cubs. If I had a kid the worst day of my life would be the day I hand them the car keys.

My Grandad used to say, "First they walk, then they walk all over your heart" which seemed like a dumb "old man" thing to say to me at the time. He probably knew it it sounded corny at the time.

Not anymore though, its a rock solid truth of my universe. He probably knew that part, too.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    My Grandad used to say, "First they walk, then they walk all over your heart" which seemed like a dumb "old man" thing to say to me at the time. He probably knew it it sounded corny at the time.

Not anymore though, its a rock solid truth of my universe. He probably knew that part, too.
    Dang kids!

Users who are viewing this thread