Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
Morning.... My washer drain still isn't draining right. Even though I snaked it. Well my kitchen sink and washer drain together. So when the washer drains some of it comes up in the sink. This house was built in the 50s. I'm okay with it because it keeps the washer drain from overflowing. I noticed when the washer stops pumping the drain tube empties quick. But the sink is only getting a little water. So I took it apart and snaked the pipe and put drain cleaner in it. I'll find out in a while if it's fixed. If not I'll buy a snake I can use with my drill and snake both pipes again.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Morning.... My washer drain still isn't draining right. Even though I snaked it. Well my kitchen sink and washer drain together. So when the washer drains some of it comes up in the sink. This house was built in the 50s. I'm okay with it because it keeps the washer drain from overflowing. I noticed when the washer stops pumping the drain tube empties quick. But the sink is only getting a little water. So I took it apart and snaked the pipe and put drain cleaner in it. I'll find out in a while if it's fixed. If not I'll buy a snake I can use with my drill and snake both pipes again.
Wonder if you have a sock or sumpin stuck in there.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
So the hummingbirds have been back for awhile now. Have three feeders and the tiny little winged piglets have been stuffing their beaks nonstop. I gotta say, the girls are just plain nasty to each other. The boys come in, get their drink, then fly off to perch on a nearby tree for a bit. Not the girls. They are constantly fighting with one another. And they’re vicious. They dive bomb each other, jackhammer their heads with their beaks, bum rush them off the feeders, and constantly yapping at one another. Now and again a boy will float a few feet in front of me just staring at me. I swear I can read their minds. They’re saying, “Can you believe these broads”? “This is what I have to put up with all day”. “ I shoulda stayed in Costa Rica”.

Ladies! Ladies! Ladies!

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
So the hummingbirds have been back for awhile now. Have three feeders and the tiny little winged piglets have been stuffing their beaks nonstop. I gotta say, the girls are just plain nasty to each other. The boys come in, get their drink, then fly off to perch on a nearby tree for a bit. Not the girls. They are constantly fighting with one another. And they’re vicious. They dive bomb each other, jackhammer their heads with their beaks, bum rush them off the feeders, and constantly yapping at one another. Now and again a boy will float a few feet in front of me just staring at me. I swear I can read their minds. They’re saying, “Can you believe these broads”? “This is what I have to put up with all day”. “ I shoulda stayed in Costa Rica”.

Ladies! Ladies! Ladies!
I miss @Hulamoon a lot. But especially when someone really needs to be slapped with a wet kipper. :D

Do we want to know how it is that you know which are boys and which are girls? :pop:

Last edited:

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
IMG_6753.jpeg

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Pretty sure it's a Morgan (Ducky's car in NCIS) . This model is a roadster. Past Models - Morgan Motor Company
Nice! I haven’t watched much network tv since the mid-80’s. There’s so many cultural references that I don’t get. Anyway, thanks! That cream color was so eye catching and opulent looking. Impressive that someone could swap driver’s sides like that and still get around safely.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I miss @Hulamoon a lot. But especially when someone really needs to be slapped with a wet kipper. :D

Do we want to know how it is that you know which are boys and which are girls? :pop:
Boys are green with a red throat. Girls have no color. Maybe that’s why they’re mad all the time.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Boys are green with a red throat. Girls have no color. Maybe that’s why they’re mad all the time.
Or… maybe the girls are peeved that the boys just flit around looking pretty while the girls gotta build the nest, pop out the eggs, and fight the crowds at the Costco just to try to get enough to feed the young ‘uns. :cool:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Or… maybe the girls are peeved that the boys just flit around looking pretty while the girls gotta build the nest, pop out the eggs, and fight the crowds at the Costco just to try to get enough to feed the young ‘uns. :cool:
Just because the girls have no color doesn’t mean they’re still not sexy. :)

Users who are viewing this thread