Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
Girls always say that and then they come home all butched up.
Two out of three getting what you said is not bad! ;)

My hairdresser NEVER butchers up my hair.
Innocence, or just ignoring what Bronze said? Matters not .. I :wub: you!

You calling me butch Buster? :mad:
Short hair can be cute on certain face type.. and your's is definitely one of them.

I just got my hair cut too. Midway between chin and shoulders. I don't think I look TOO butch.
I'll reserve judgement until we see an updated picture. Get posting young lady.. hope you're not planning on going all Audrey Hepburn in Nu Yawk!

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
Alright, here's one without the helmet. It's old (2006), but I haven't changed much since then. Can't find a decent, more recent pic so this will have to do for now.

From back when I worked for the Indy photographer, in the pits at the Indy Grand Prix of Sonoma:

View attachment 181964

No wonder you're not doing that anymore.. you we're using a CANON! Pfffffttt!!

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
My hairdresser NEVER butchers up my hair.

I need to find a hairdresser......argh. Retirement city down here, even MIL says its all old people. I guess I will have to do some salon visiting, see what the hairdressers look like (their hair of course) and check if they are more up to date style-wise.

I won't go short since it takes so long to grow out. I guess fun color will be out of the picture down here. I haven't seen anyone with a cut or color that makes me ask 'who does your hair?'. I got used to seeing funky colors and styles up north, heck I even had a few myself. :lol:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I need to find a hairdresser......argh. Retirement city down here, even MIL says its all old people. I guess I will have to do some salon visiting, see what the hairdressers look like (their hair of course) and check if they are more up to date style-wise.

I won't go short since it takes so long to grow out. I guess fun color will be out of the picture down here. I haven't seen anyone with a cut or color that makes me ask 'who does your hair?'. I got used to seeing funky colors and styles up north, heck I even had a few myself. :lol:

Go with a bun. :D

Blix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Stabekk, Norway
No, OMG No.

At least I know the salon business and know what to look for. :D

Well there's always the North-Korean list of state-approved hairstyles for your inspiration.

BD482BADBDA462C711ADD32AC39_h316_w628_m5_cTZsUFwTt.jpg

:D

Gummy Bare

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
San Diego, California
Nice, ha-ha... some good one's here. Can't believe I missed this thread, been stuck in co-op & PM land (and the real world.... which I hate) for a week or so.

I'm game for this...

Me & my fiancé (year ago or so)
nick & jenell.jpg

Pig in the ground party for a friend (2 years ago):
jenell & nick 0007.jpg
294059_10150282469227092_624177091_7693064_4464045_n.jpg

Me testing out my girls new camera filters:
nick OB 9 (01-01-2012).jpg
nick OB 11 (01-01-2012).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread