The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Hello Bad Girls :)

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by lorikay13, Aug 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    I love him Spacekitty!!! I'm only up to feed this silly dogs....but I'll be sending you a PM later today. Nice to see you back. :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. gosia02
    This message by gosia02 has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Sep 5, 2016.
    Sep 5, 2016
  3. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Any one still around????? I see that "closed system" ecigs are making a huge return....basically just a cigalike in a little square box. Anyone tried any of them yet??? Juul...Von Erl....Cync....iCare ? I kind of like the iCare because you can fill it yourself.

• Like Like x 4
  4. Vchick

Vchick Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 18, 2010
    NE Ohio
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Thanks Vchick I'll check it out! It just seems kind of funny to me how things are coming back around in a circle. And that of course what is the first thing people do with these "new" things? Take them apart ! LOL

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    SPACEKITTY~~!!!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  7. CES

CES optimistic cynic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    Happy Birthday SK!!

I don't know much of anything about any of the newer systems, either closed or open. My vaping style is about 2 years behind the times and I use placebo levels of nicotine. I'm not at all likely to catch up with any new systems.

it is interesting that the closed systems will make it even more difficult to titrate nicotine levels over time.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Katya

Katya ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    I'm still around. :D Not much, but still around.

Closed systems? Not yet. I've got enough supplies to last me a while. Still waiting to find out what (if anything) will be grandfathered/approved by the FDA. :facepalm:

Happy Birthday, SK!

9. Katya

Supporting member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Nice thread! TY

10. mia804
    This message by mia804 has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Sep 21, 2016.
    Sep 21, 2016
  11. LilWhiteClouder

LilWhiteClouder Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 1, 2015
    Raleigh, NC
    Stumbled into this thread, sorry for the intrusion ladies, and noticed your theme song. I just caught her show with Heart and Cheap Trick last week and thought it was funny that my fiance was scream singing this when JJ and the BHs were rocking (we were arguing at the time:facepalm:). Just thought I'd share cuz it made me smile:) carry on ladies;)

• Like Like x 4
  12. spacekitty

spacekitty Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5 Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    Thanks Ladies!! :wub:

Ever since they upgraded the server here I very rarely get email notifications from any of my watched threads (including the PIF Contest thread - lol), and I still wouldn't have seen these if I hadn't been poking around here today... :confused:

Let us not forget that our illustrious leader has one just around the corner!! :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Katya

Supporting member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Ahem... :lol:

• Like Like x 2
  14. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    I'm not sure this will work......if you can post a photo from Facebook...but we'll see.

A birthday present from the illustrious SpaceKitty!!!!!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  15. CES

Supporting member
    Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    Love it!!!

Happy Birthday LK!!!!

:bday::bday:

• Like Like x 1
  16. spacekitty

spacekitty Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5 Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    Actually, I use the term loosely... :pervy: but I have been feeling more like an old lady than a 'bad girl' these days... Ha!!

I still can't believe that you managed to wait all this time without opening the package!! :eek:

I had a hard time finding just the right little "accessory" for it, although it's kinda hard to see in your photo...

[​IMG]

After all, every Queen must have a CROWN!! :wub:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  17. Amraann

Amraann Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 24, 2011
    Florida
    Hello ladies!!!!

Hubby got a promotion ..so we moved.. had a lot of company and got a new lab puppy! Life has been crazy!!
    I hope that all of you are doing well :)

I have a question.. upon unpacking. (I thought I was so organized!) I cannot figure out which charger goes with my pink ultra smokestik. I have two that fit. One says joyetech on it and the corosonding wall adapter..
    The other looks identical but has nothing printed on it. Which one is the one that came with my kit?
    Thanks!!

18. CES

Supporting member
    Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    Hmm... I'd guess that Smokstik batteries aren't made by joye.

• Like Like x 3
  19. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Amrraann sorry I missed your post......I think I need to update my email settings. Anyway now we are our own manufacturer. There should be electrical specs printed on the chargers and Made in China.

20. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Merry Christmas....Happy New Year.....and God bless us all. Let's hope for more peace in 2017

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  21. Katya

Supporting member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Merry Christmas, Lori! Missed you, girl! :wub:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  22. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Thanks Katya!!! Old age and lack of sleep is taking it's toll...LOL. I really don't know where the time goes.

Does anyone know where Spacekitty is??? I've tried emailing and snail mail...I'm worried about her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.