Sep 5, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Any one still around????? I see that "closed system" ecigs are making a huge return....basically just a cigalike in a little square box. Anyone tried any of them yet??? juul...von erl....Cync....iCare ? I kind of like the iCare because you can fill it yourself.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
SPACEKITTY~~!!!

45606102.jpg

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
Happy Birthday SK!!

I don't know much of anything about any of the newer systems, either closed or open. My vaping style is about 2 years behind the times and I use placebo levels of nicotine. I'm not at all likely to catch up with any new systems.

it is interesting that the closed systems will make it even more difficult to titrate nicotine levels over time.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Any one still around????? I see that "closed system" ecigs are making a huge return....basically just a cigalike in a little square box. Anyone tried any of them yet??? Juul...Von Erl....Cync....iCare ? I kind of like the iCare because you can fill it yourself.

I'm still around. :D Not much, but still around.

Closed systems? Not yet. I've got enough supplies to last me a while. Still waiting to find out what (if anything) will be grandfathered/approved by the FDA. :facepalm:

Happy Birthday, SK!

mia804

Sep 21, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC

Stumbled into this thread, sorry for the intrusion ladies, and noticed your theme song. I just caught her show with Heart and Cheap Trick last week and thought it was funny that my fiance was scream singing this when JJ and the BHs were rocking (we were arguing at the time:facepalm:). Just thought I'd share cuz it made me smile:) carry on ladies;)

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
SPACEKITTY~~!!!

45606102.jpg

Happy Birthday SK!!

Thanks Ladies!! :wub:

Ever since they upgraded the server here I very rarely get email notifications from any of my watched threads (including the PIF Contest thread - lol), and I still wouldn't have seen these if I hadn't been poking around here today... :confused:

Let us not forget that our illustrious leader has one just around the corner!! :rolleyes:

Reactions: Katya

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA

Actually, I use the term loosely... :pervy: but I have been feeling more like an old lady than a 'bad girl' these days... Ha!!

I'm not sure this will work......if you can post a photo from Facebook...but we'll see.

A birthday present from the illustrious SpaceKitty!!!!!

14696912_1868968699999126_565353120_n.jpg

I still can't believe that you managed to wait all this time without opening the package!! :eek:

I had a hard time finding just the right little "accessory" for it, although it's kinda hard to see in your photo...

SQ-butt_A.jpg~original

After all, every Queen must have a CROWN!! :wub:

63626255-Xxa_Bday-B.jpg~original

Amraann

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Florida
Hello ladies!!!!

Hubby got a promotion ..so we moved.. had a lot of company and got a new lab puppy! Life has been crazy!!
I hope that all of you are doing well :)

I have a question.. upon unpacking. (I thought I was so organized!) I cannot figure out which charger goes with my pink ultra smokestik. I have two that fit. One says joyetech on it and the corosonding wall adapter..
The other looks identical but has nothing printed on it. Which one is the one that came with my kit?
Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread