Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Suddenly,

Yes we are lightening fast....almost always ship the same day. Yes, our policy is as good as it looks. But no, we can't compete with $2 a pack cigarettes. We are not the cheapest out there so if that is your primary concern you might be better off with something refillable. What exactly are you using right now?

Reactions: Katya

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Happy Mother's Day, Lori and Bad Girls! :)

squirrelbaby.jpg

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
So what's new??? Is everyone in a panic over the new regs?

I'm in total panic, LK. Even though I still believe that it's not quite over yet. This is America, :censored:, isn't it?

I'm going to fight it--write, email, make phone calls, donate money to every pro-vaping group I can think of...

Reactions: spacekitty

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
I'm gonna fight also, but i'm not panicked for me. I hate it for people who are just starting, or have been scared into not at least trying it before now.

(Assuming you can talk about it) What's SS planning so far? Are they gearing up for PMTAs? Join challenges to the regs?

Reactions: Katya

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
I personally am hoping that some of these lawsuits being brought against the FDA as well as the deceptive practices of the CDC coming to light will knock the new regs down and force them to start over. The entire document is simply ridiculous. The age verification system they require is impossible to implement without breaking privacy laws in every state. That alone will completely kill online business IF they can enforce it. At this point we are going to conduct business as usual since there is a 2 year window and see where things go. That is really all I can say in regards to the PMTA issue. . ;)

There are a lot of things I would like to say but probably best not to. SmokeStik is in the same boat with everyone else. Being a cigalike does not give us one iota of "edge". WE are not the bad guys nor is njoy. As far as I know we are the only two major cigalike companies left that has not gone to the Dark Side. We intent to keep helping people stop smoking as long as is possible.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
She does!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Space Kitty!!!! I can't tell you how much fun it was and how sweet to get a surprise in the mail.

DLSb1Q.jpg

They were having a sale on garden gnomes, and I just couldn't resist... :wub:

His name is "Finkledus" - The Squirrel Gnome
He's not just any gnome. He's the guardian of the garden, tsar of the trees, monarch over mushrooms. Let Finkledus the squirrel gnome keep watch over the rest of the rascally neighborhood gang.

I hope you enjoy him!! :party:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread